Price:£6.00+ Free shipping

on 23 April 2011
No other words really ... easy to use and does exactly what you want it to do ! Simple .... My little one even set it up for me !!!
on 4 March 2012
Only just got this, it looks great, it's light and works well, now I cannot wait to start using it. What a good price too!
on 23 March 2013
A fantastic rugged stopwatch that is easy to use. Much bigger than I anticipated. Has normal clock and date functions too. Makes a useful travelling item with its inbuilt alarm clock.
on 13 August 2013
Great! Cheap price, functions as a stopwatch - doesn't have all the fancy features that no-one uses anyway so great to get one which is the right price for what you want to use it for. Nice and bright too - makes a change to black!
on 27 January 2015
Argh I wish I could work out how to stop it beeping, I don't know if it is an hourly alarm or if it's just after an hour of stop watch but I want to hit this with a hammer... but that would make my 8 year old daughter cry as it was a present for her and she loves to time things. This is my worst purchase in the last 12 months.
That said it is light weight and works fine. If you don't mind the insanity inducing beep then maybe you will be happy...
on 19 April 2015
Although this does do the job of timing, it is a little cheap looking and feeling . If you are after something for one-off event for example then I would recommend this book for anything else it's a little bit too light weight and cheat feeling .
on 18 June 2014
I like this little product. basically does what it says on the box so to speak and is easy to set up the time etc. Compact enough to have in your pocket too. It took a while to arrive but is definitely worth having.
on 9 May 2014
The stop watch is not bad for the price and does the job, but seems to have a mind of its own, The alarm goes off when it feels like it at random times and beeps every hour even when switched off. It may just be a duff one but for the price its not worth my time to send it back
on 26 September 2013
Simple, but clear instructions to use, 1st time we used it, worked well. Great stuff and thanks for prompt response
on 14 September 2013
I chose the watch because it was what I needed.

Very light and does exactly what it says on the tin