Platform: Nintendo 3DS|Change
Price:£11.99 - £53.99

on 20 December 2013
this is a top game good action leaves you wanting to play it again as soon as you have put it down
on 6 January 2016
Suberb game excellent e.bayer
on 9 July 2015
good game.
on 5 September 2014
Good game but not 100% what I was expecting. unfortunately .
on 22 December 2013
Words cannot begin to describe how irritated and annoyed I am by this lame game.but I'm going to struggle on with my review and try to find some words to help you understand how I'm feeling.
This game basically sees you and the other losers from Fast & Furios trying to take down a dangerous international gang,which sounds like you're the good guys.so my question is : whats changed , in all the movies the Fast & Furious you were the bad guys ? Team action racing .get behind the wheel of some of the worlds fastest cars and take on high stake driving missions.co operate with a friend or choose the computer AI.choose the experience and put your skills to the test in challenge mode,which is described as an over the top game mode offering addictive objectives and if you're still not in a coma please do read on.diverse and customisable cars .you can build your draem car and customise stuff on it (God this game sounds crap ) I bet you guys reading the review are shouting out WOW! and you can't wait to find out what happens next.you get to travel the globe and race everywhere ,the game sees you travel to such locations as Rio to LA to Moscow in an original storyline that spans the entire Fast And Furious film franchise. when did Fast & Furious ever go to Moscow ? I must have missed that movie.this game is total & utter crap.only a fool would buy/play this game,even someone with severe medical problems could make a better game than this.talk about riding on the coat tails of succes from the movies,even they weren't that good.I mean how many times can you make a movie about driving cars using the same cast with the exact same plot for every movie before it gets ridiculously repetitive and boring ? I thought so ,at least I'm not alone .

Calm Down Son