From the Back Cover
"If you are looking to maximize Final Cut Express, you wont find
a better guide than Tim Meehan."
Dan Jahn, President, The Raven Group
Whether creating dynamite digital videos is your profession or just your obsession, Final Cut Express can enhance your projects. In this richly illustrated volume, computer graphics pro Tim Meehan shows you step by step how to use 50 terrific techniques to add that extra dimension of style and pizzazz. Youll learn them quickly, apply them easily, and discover youre amazedand delightedby the results you can achieve.
Your guide to amazing results with Final Cut Express
- Save time and gain focus with storyboards and shot lists
- Capture viewers attention with creative use of colors, special effects, and size deceptions
- Enhance your video pictures with film–grain simulations, contrast correction, and soft–focus effects
- Add polish with rolling credits and professional titling techniques
- Improve communication with time and speed effects, superimposition, and text tricks
- Create "wow" with whimsical people and animals, matte windows in objects, doorways to the unknown, and more
CD–ROM includes demonstrations of the techniques explained in the book, full resolution video clips from Artbeats, and more
About the Author
Tim Meehan is a computer graphics professional who conducts classes, demonstrations, and workshops on a variety of digital video products. He is a longtime member of the Apple Consultants Network, and has served Apple Computer in various consulting and promotional capacities since 1984.