- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Short Books Ltd (6 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780722176
- ISBN-13: 978-1780722177
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 1.5 x 19.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (155 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,471 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days Paperback – 6 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"The only diet you'll ever need." ---Mail on Sunday
About the Author
Mimi Spencer has written about body shape, diet and food trends in national newspapers and magazines for more than 20 years. She co-authored The Fast Diet (Short Books, 2013) with Dr Michael Mosley and wrote The Fast Diet Recipe Book (Short Books, 2013). @mimispencer1
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have given it a 2 star rating really more on the fact that there is a good cross section of ideas, but as said that's fine if doing for 2 or more but not useful for one
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent recipe book. Tasty menus which are easy to preparePublished 2 months ago by Mr H R Edmunds
Interesting, and varied, fitting with the fast cook (and by extension the BBC diet) ethos. Helps to avoid boredom!Published 4 months ago by Stuart101
The only diet that's ever worked for me. Will follow this plan for life.
18 months in, 4 stone and 3 dress sizes down. Read more
Ideal for inspiration and adds to teh original book she wrote with Michael MoselyPublished 4 months ago by Max