on 24 August 2015
In the opinion of someone who has a tendency to look like a deformed Praying Mantis if I'm not careful about the sunglasses I wear, I can happily report that these are excellent. The size of the lenses and the total width of the glasses is just right. They're reassuringly stable as well, which means I can be confident that after wearing them for a while I'm not going to discover with horror that it looks like one of my protruding insectoid eyes has migrated up the side of my head.
So to conclude..These are a stylish pair of sunglasses that are well made. Considering they're low price they are outstanding.
on 15 May 2016
Very happy indeed with these. They combine the classic aviator look with more modern graduated lenses - which are ideal for driving. It allows you a clear view of the car instruments but dazzle free driving in the sun. They are not as sturdy or solid as original aviators of course, but they're the price of a cup of coffee rather than a hundred pounds! Buy two or three pairs ten you can just leave a pair in the car, the garden or wherever.

Very fast delivery and very well packaged - and even the note asking for a review was written in a really nice, polite chatty way. Very pleased.
review image
on 30 July 2015
Love them. Very stylish.
review image
on 6 February 2015
I received these this morning Friday! I ordered them on Wednesday and wasn't expecting them till Monday. I had some sun today so I wore them proudly. Best thing they don't look cheap! I have already had a few complements and I do love them. Looking to buy some more similar ones now. The lenses are plastic but I have had sunglasses with glass lenses and they have broken fast.
Recap - Came earlier than expected! - Don't look cheap! - And I love them.
on 5 August 2015
Delivered well within time, ASVP shop delivered exactly what was described. Why spend hundreds of pounds on sunglasses like I use to just to drop them, knock them or loose them. This way you can just buy for the night, if you take them home, bonus. I will buy more. Could do with a cheap sock bag though.
on 17 March 2016
Received these gorgeous sunglasses well before the expected date. I'm very impressed with them,they look so expensive and have had many positive compliments. The glasses are a very good fit and I would definitely buy again from this seller
on 18 February 2016
I was pleasantly surprised at these sunglasses.They are excellent value for the price and are very comfortable. The only criticism is the packing used to send them-just in a plastic bag in a brown paper unpadded envelope-luckily they arrived in tact.
on 26 June 2016
These sunglasses are very good looking and stylish. The lenses are lovely quality and do a great job of keeping the sun from your eyes on a bright day. The frames are plastic but sturdy, the only problem I had was the nose pads were bent flat when I got them but I gently bent them into position, I wouldn't move the nose pads too much as they feel like they could snap at any moment. But as far as doing what they are intended to do: keep the sun out of your eyes, they do that perfectly.
on 26 June 2016
Stylish and very well made sunglasses for a very competitive price. I was surprised at the quality and how well made these sunglasses were at the price they were. I would definitely recommend them and the service was excellent, they arrived within a few days of of ordering.
on 22 May 2016
The product arrived quickly, two or three days after purchase which was a good sign.

The item came sealed in a zip seal bag, wasn't much protection on the glasses itself so it may have gotten damaged in the mail (but it did not).

The glasses itself look great, but feel cheap due to the quality of the plastic used to manufacture them, but overall quite happy with the purchase.