on 12 December 2013
They look really pretty, and sparkle in the light - wish they had put a description for the backing though.
They are for pierced ears, but have ear-ring type clips that clips onto the rod, not studs to keep them on the ear !!!
on 18 December 2013
I was pleased with the quality of the earings but they were a little larger than expected. They look good.
on 13 December 2013
These earrings are stunning! They look much more expensive than the tiny price. In fact, they look very "high end" and look more impressive than some of my expensive earrings. They are also comfortable to wear.
on 12 January 2014
I really love these earrings, I was very sceptical when I saw these but ordered them in hope they might be ok, I was very pleasently surprised, quality very good and they look great on, I have a lot of complements too.
on 4 July 2014
Love these. I will always buy from this seller as the quality and value are terrific. They look very expensive.
on 11 June 2015
Really lovely and managed to push down the stick for pierced ears and using it for non-pierced ears.
on 18 October 2015
Got these for my granny. She loves them
on 21 December 2014