- Hardcover: 12 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books; Nov edition (1 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1452102813
- ISBN-13: 978-1452102818
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.9 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 238,322 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Farts Around The World: A Spotter's Guide Hardcover – 1 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
August O'Phwinn is a world-renowned flatologist. Based in Scotland, he splits his time between the towns Backside and Brokenwind, in the craggy hills of Aberdeenshire. Lisa Hanawalt is an illustrator, cartoonist, and fartist living in Brooklyn, New York.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hilarious novelty gift. Belly laughed through the whole book. Good ol toilet humour.Published 2 months ago by katie stokoe
Bought as fun Christmas presents for my two sons. Enough said!!Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer