on 6 April 2014
Purchased for my Two year old grandaughters who love animals. The figures are a good size, didn't expect them to be as big and the detail is amazing. All intact still despite hours of 'heaven usage. A great, value for money educational purchase which has taught the girls all the animal names. Would strongly recommend.
on 21 February 2014
Good quality set of animals . Average size . My 1 year old & 3 year old love them . No small bits that could be chocked on .
on 7 January 2014
These animals were bought for the grandchildren and what a hit they were. One is 5 and the other 21 months and they play with them every time they come round. I would recommend them as they are well made and sturdy (for plastic animals).
on 20 February 2015
Bought these for my niece and she loves them. They are far from the high quality of schleich animals, which my own children have a few of, but I had strict instructions from my brother that she wanted a whole set of farm animals and not just one and so cheaper ones would be fine. For the money they are great, brilliant value.
on 10 January 2015
For the price I think these are excellent. We were bought some similar animals with a jungle theme for my daughters birthday so for Christmas we chose these farm animals and she just loves them! A little smaller than expected so for the under 3s I would suggest supervision while playing. Would definitely buy again, delivery was fast and faultless. Thank you
on 12 March 2015
These are great. Bought them along with the tildo farm for my 2yr old nephew. He loves them! They are also perfect scale for that farm. Especially the horse, cow and pig. Those figures are pretty exceptional for the value. Would be lovely if they made a slightly alternate set. I'd buy these again but don't want him to have two of the same.
on 10 June 2014
Although when you first open the packet you might discover a strong chemical smell coming off those animals,they are a lot of fun for the small hands.If you leave them in the open the smell goes away in few days. My child loves them. I have removed the birds for when she grows up because they are a bit too small for now. the animals are a good quality and perfect for little fingers to explore and easy to hold. IF your child is young i suggest not to leave them playing with them on their own.
on 3 February 2014
I bought these for my nephew and as far as I'm aware, he loves them. Just right for putting in the back of his tractor trailer.
on 1 August 2015
I bought these for my 16 month old son who loves his animals. Some of the animals are to small for him to use which is understandable as it does say 3+ years. I am happy with the item but think the animals could have been of a better variety.
on 18 April 2014
Ok for the price but some of the smaller pieces we've kept back in case our still teething daughter at 20 months decides she fancies a nibble on a whole chicken!