Customer Discussions > Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) forum

Far Cry 3 Similar games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Mar 2013 09:49:32 GMT
Hello,
Just hoping people can help me. I just finished Far Cry 3, had days of fun with it thought it was a brilliant game. I was wondering if people could recommend any similar type games as I am not really in the know!! Thanks, Mike

Posted on 5 Mar 2013 02:50:55 GMT
Last edited by the author on 5 Mar 2013 07:25:44 GMT
P. Maurice says:
For similar pace, try;
Far Cry 2
Rage
Borderlands 1&2
Just Cause 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Quake 4

For character developement try;
Skyrim
Oblivion
Assassin's creed
Bioshock
Fallout 3/New vegas

Far cry 3 is Skyrim with guns.

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 19:52:07 BDT
Like you I adored FC3 and have now plat'd it and have 1000g on the xbox (in fariness 100% completion is fairly straightforward) - yip I liked it that much .
Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition = months of fun.Far cry 2 was good but will obviously feel dated having played #3 , like P.M said though, for pace Borderlands and Just Cause 2 for sure.
Rage is more linear and a bit clumsy although for the price its selling at new it would be worth a run through.Glad someone else loved Far Cry 3.Just noticed how old the post is but oh well ...

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Apr 2013 19:40:58 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Apr 2013 19:45:29 BDT
P. Maurice says:
Sure you already know, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon should add incentives to enjoy this style of play too. To me, Rage was great but adopted to many directions to familiarize with amidst restrictive open world texture showcasing.
Pleases me that you enjoyed Far cry 3 which filled a long awaited void that can only get better.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  3 Mar 2013
Latest post:  10 Apr 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) by Ubisoft (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (333)