on 25 November 2012
I have been trying to find a safe place to store my charms, and decided the best option was to keep them in their store boxes but as the collection grows have a multitude of boxes to keep together. many of the charm companies offer their own boxes but they are usually expensive/ or you have to spend a lot of money on products to get them as a free gift.I was so pleased to find this box, my charms fit perfectly and it looks good too on my dressing table, just got to fill it up now !!. my only comments would be perhaps a few different colours in the future, as the name implies the boxes stack on top of each other so a clip system would be nice, just in case any small hands pick it up by the top box and the thought of all those lovelly charms rolling around on the floor fills me with dread!, and also if you can buy the top box (bracelet indent ) without a lid as many people have over the years more than 1 bracelet and would perhaps like 2 of those trays rather than the others. These are just thoughts and i am very pleased with my box and would recommend it to any fellow charm collectors.
on 17 August 2012
Having previously bought several 'full size' Stackers as gifts, I spotted this smaller 'Charm' version and bought it for my wife. It is as well made as its bigger counterparts. Worth noting that all these products come well packed; each item individually boxed and wrapped in protective tissue paper. I was impressed at how well made they are... and more impotantly my wife likes it!
on 18 June 2013
I have been buying Pandora for 18 months and I wanted something nice to keep it in, this jewellery box is perfect! My daughter has a Stackers jewellery box so I knew it would be good quality. It consists of three layers; the top one for bracelets and beads, the second has a pull out section for about 35 beads with an empty section underneath where I have put my leather bracelets and the bottom section has 16 sections for charms. It is a gorgeous mink colour and beautifully made. I would recommend this jewellery box to anyone who has a Pandora (or similar) bracelet!
on 12 June 2013
I bought this a a present for my mother after she received a Pandora bracelet and a lot of different beads / charms which she decided would be better worn "color co-ordinated" so needed somewhere to store the other charms. this is ideal and she loves it, stacks neatly together, I would have given 5 stars if the stacked product was a bit more secure, i.e strong magnets between the stacks.
on 19 December 2015
Stylish, practical box to keep both charms and charm bracelet in all together. The different sections that can be purchased separately means that you add layers as the charm collection grows. Bought 3 layers together, one with little compartments that is also good for storing earrings.
on 27 October 2013
My Pandora collection is increasing, thanks to my generous husband, and this is absolutely perfect for keeping all my charms, bracelets and necklace together. Will purchase again either for myself or my friend. Highly recommend.
on 22 January 2012
Great gift, just what the avid pandora collector needs. Arrived in plenty of time well packaged. Very pleased throughout. The box now holds pride of place on the dresser.
on 31 August 2012
Bought this jewellery box for a birthday present, quality was excellent and the delivery was quick and prompt. I already had one but in a different colour so knew how good they were.
on 8 January 2016
Not worth the money I paid for it, good that they stack on top of each other and that you can add more trays but would have been better to be able to slide the trays out rather than have to take the trays off each other to get at the contents
on 26 January 2012
I GOT ONE OF THESE FOR XMAS . ITS IS PERFECT FOR BEADS CHARMS ETC .I CAN SEE ALL MY BEADS EASILY & I`V GOT 120 OF THEM !!! PERFECT IF YOU HAVE PANDORA TYPE BRACELETS.I SAW THEM FOR £20 PER LAYER IN ONE SHOP ! THIS IS SUCH GOOD VALUE