Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Suki Ad Campaign Pieces Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Nov 2010 19:34:55 GMT
Has anyone else had problems with the Blu-Ray disk? 2 copies (I got a replacement from Amazon) play the trailers but won't go on to the film. I don't know if my Sony player needs a firmware upgrade though I bought the version with Fantasia 2000 and that disc plays fine

Posted on 16 Dec 2010 18:46:02 GMT
I too am having a playback problem here in the States on my LG BD370 player. Fantasia video plays but the sound is nothing but loud static while the Fantasia 2000 feature goes to a black screen.
My player is up-to-date on its firmware (last updated in April 2010 however) and I just got it last Christmas (it was released sometime in 2009) so I am not happy that neither Disney nor LG (and other manufacturers) are not insuring better compatibility for the industry "standard" HD format (since HD-DVD was nixed). While I expect to "upgrade" my entertainment equipment periodically (i.e., cassette to cd, vhs to dvd to blu-ray) I do not expect to have to update my equipment in less than a year because someone cannot insure better compatibility!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  15 Nov 2010
Latest post:  16 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about