Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Jul 2012 06:01:03 BDT
W. J. Smith says:
Why do EMI bother to remaster the earlier LPs just to put them out in crummy card sleeves, that make them look like they've been given away with a sunday paper. They did exactly the same earlier in the year with Pink Floyd's boxset. In a day and age money is tight, buyers deserve better than this.

Its a shame as they've included so many extras here, all the b-sides, excluding a few remixes/live things. First time all their obscure ltd ed 7"s and fan club only tracks plus an handful of unreleased oddities have been issued on cd. All that'll be really missing are fan club track Colours and only 1 of their 2 new songs is listed as being included.

Posted on 25 Jul 2012 15:28:28 BDT
J. Ford says:
It is a shame, I could forgive it for the singles box set but it would be better to have something more substantial for albums, does this also mean they're missing the cd inlays? I remember Parklife's being great...

Posted on 4 Aug 2012 20:29:39 BDT
Yes no inlays which is very frustrating and disappointing. Apparently also there are postcards with each of the separate releases which are not included here.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 17:51:14 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Nov 2012 17:52:48 GMT
Simon F. says:
Oh stop grumbling! If you are gonna shell out for this you gotta be a major Blur fan, and therefore you're gonna have the original albums okay? All that unreleased and rare stuff and you still complain! I'm not a Blur fan but I think this box set is magnificent. I just wish EMI could have done something like this for Pink Floyd instead of that peice of junk that they bunged out instead. And don't even get me started on the seperate DSOTM, WYWH and Wall sets.....!!!!!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  9 Jul 2012
Latest post:  26 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Blur 21: The Box [Bonus Three DVD's and One 7" LP Record]
Blur 21: The Box [Bonus Three DVD's and One 7" LP Record] by Blur (Audio CD - 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (15)