I bought this bag because I needed a bag in which I will be able to carry:
1) Camera (I have Olympus E-410 - so, probably one of smallest SLR's)
3) Small bottle of water
4) Car keys
The Bag looks nice and is very comfortable to carry, but...
1) Camera hardly fits in and when it is there - the main compartment is full. Since it is so narrow, taking camera out requires both hands and some pulling... if you want to take some quick photo - forget it. Besides camera you might squeeze there one battery, and that's it.
2) Camera compartment is with zip, front one is just flip over - if you carry a wallet inside, there is a chance you will lose it since inner part is very slipery and compartment is only a half of hight. So, if you turn the Bag upside down (i.e. leave it near you on a Bench in Restaurant) - at least something will fall out.
3) Bag has many genizous ideas for holding pencils, and you can carry probably 10 of them in and on the bag - but I don't need more than one pen with me.
4) There is one side pocket (on the picture to the left), but it is so small that not even 2dl bottle of water fits in.
All together: I am very dissapointed with this purchase.