The No1. Selling Family History Software
With exciting new features and enhancements to help you, Ancestry.co.uk ™ Family Tree Maker® 2014 makes it easier than ever to discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage.
Enjoy new Family View™ for a broader view of your tree and explore new enhanced charts and reports, including more print options. Plus the improved TreeSync™ feature lets you sync your tree from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always know you're accessing and sharing the very latest information.
Family Tree Maker® 2014 lets you easily:-
- Organise your family story privately and conveniently on your desktop computer or laptop
- Build your family tree as Ancestry.co.uk™ searches millions of historical records.
- IMPROVED! Get started quickly with an easy-to-use interface.
- IMPROVED! Update your tree using TreeSync™ from any computer with a Web browser or with your mobile device.
- NEW! View your tree two ways - in Family View or Pedigree View.
- IMPROVED!Get your questions answered with upgraded help topics.
- NEW! Export a branch of your tree or automatically sort children in families using simplified common tasks
- IMPROVED! Print your tree using new enhancements to charts and reports including customisable list reports
Family Tree Maker® 2014 features a host of new and exciting ways to discover your family tree:-
- New Family View - see your family tree in a new way. This additional view makes navigating easier, especially when you want to see extended family members.
- Improved TreeSync ™- lets you easily synchronise your tree in Family Tree Maker® with an online Ancestry.co.uk™ tree.
A more robust TreeSync lets you sync even more of your family tree info.
Easily share your tree with your family and work on it together. Family and friends can view the online version of your tree without software or a subscription.
Collaborate with the largest, most active family history resource.
- More organisational tools - stay organised with new tools that let you sort children automatically by birth order and view people by location, grouping them by country, state, county, and city.
- New and improved charts and reports - more options and views let you display an individual's ancestors, spouses, and children together. Also, the Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options for anniversary, birthday, and contact lists, and more.
- New tree branch export - a new export option makes it much simpler to export a single branch of your tree.
- More editing options - save time with the ability to copy and paste facts including related source citations, media items, and notes.
Family Tree Maker 2014® World Edition includes a 6-month 'Worldwide' Membership to Ancestry.co.uk™ †:
- Explore millions of fascinating records and delve into your family's past.
- The Worldwide membership provides everything you need to trace your family history around the world.
- Scour the globe with unlimited access to our entire library of more than 12 billion records, plus guaranteed access to all Ancestry's new releases.
World Edition Also Includes:
Backup and Protect Software: As you embark on your family history journey, you'll start to gather valuable information about your ancestors, including family photos, video clips, certificates and records, e-mails, music etc. Backup & Protect ensures that your PC and everything on it, is fully protected against disaster! WebEasy Professional:
One of the most rewarding parts of researching your family history is sharing the results with family and friends. Using Create your Own Website, you can create your very own customised family website. Printed version of the Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker®:
Learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features with quick lessons that make research fun and fast.
Why Family Tree Maker®
- Access interactive street and satellite maps - View important locations in your ancestors' lives. Or create a migration map showing where events in their lives took place.
- Easily organise media - Add photos, documents, audio and video in one, easy-to-access location. Link media to multiple people in your tree and incorporate them into charts and reports.
- Share your work with others - Use templates to create beautiful family trees or design your own with powerful charting tools. Enhance charts with backgrounds, embellishments and family photos.
- Discover new family members - Follow hints from Ancestry.co.uk, the world's largest family history resource.
- Create Smart Stories - Transform facts from your tree into stories that update automatically as you update your tree.
- Simplify source creation - Use templates to source everything from online databases to vital records.
- Use standard location names - Use the place authority database to enter place names consistently and in a standard format.
- Explore data like never before - Use new and improved reports to gather information and export it in a variety of formats. Save settings in one report and apply them to others.
- Navigate your tree with ease - View multiple generations, navigate to any individual in your tree with a click of the mouse and add or edit life events.
- Import data from other genealogy programs - Open files created in Legacy™ Family Tree, The Master Genealogist™ and FamilySearch™ Personal Ancestral Files.