Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker has always made it easy to discover your story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage as you explore your family tree on your personal computer. And now, Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker 2010 introduces even more storytelling and organisation tools that can add new life to your family history.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting on your family tree, Family Tree Maker 2010 can help you create a family tree faster, easier, and better than ever before. The end result is a family history that you and your family will treasure for years to come. Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker 2010 lets you easily:
What's new in Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker 2010?
- Organise your family story privately and conveniently on your personal computer
- Create charts and reports in a variety of formats to share with friends and family
- Discover new information anywhere on the web and add it to your tree instantly
- Integrate with the 820 million historical records on Ancestry.co.uk. Even receive hints linking you to matching records
- Incorporate photos, documents, audio, video and other files into your tree
- View Interactive maps and lists that give you a bird's-eye view of where members of your family come
- Create Timelines that highlight personal, family, and world events
- Document AND rate each of your citations with powerful sourcing tools
- Merge duplicate individuals, calculate dates, create to-do lists, and more with easy-to-use-tools
- Import data from other genealogy programs, including Personal Ancestry File, The Master Genealogist, and Legacy Family Tree
Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker has always made it easy to discover your story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage as you explore your family tree on your personal computer. And now Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker 2010 introduces even more rich storytelling and organisation tools that can add new life to your family history.
Family Tree Maker 2010 PLATINUM comes with 6 months of free* access to the UK's largest online collection of family history resources. How can you make the most of Ancestry.co.uk?
- New tools and charts that let you tell a richer story
- Better ways to organise photos and other media
- Slideshows you can create with images in your tree
- Publish beautiful family books made from your tree to share with family & friends
- Standard source templates that help you reference the right information
- New Person View - A view of your relationship to everyone in your tree
- Extended family birthday calendars
- Scanner support - Add scanned images directly into your tree
- Family migration paths over time
- Easy family tree download from Ancestry.co.uk
- Better Performance - Experience faster load times and navigation
Search and access over 820 million names - The UK's largest collection of online family history records!
- Your software works seamlessly with the site so you can easily search for your ancestors and automatically add the information you discover to your tree.
- You could find missing facts about your family in census records, military records, image collections and other historical resources.
- Learn family history hints and tips at the Ancestry Online Learning Centre.
Bonus Materials Also included: A 6 Month Essentials Membership to Ancestry.co.uk
- Census records including the 1841-1901 censuses for England, Wales and Scotland
- Birth, Marriage and Death Indexes from 1837-2005 for England and Wales
- British WW1 Military records including pension and service records and medal indexes
- Newspapers and periodicals
- British Phone Books 1880-1984
- Deeds, court documents and wills
- University Alumni
Search and access over 820 million names - The UK's largest collection of online family history records! Family Tree Maker 2010 Getting Started Guide
Follow simple instructions to begin a project and master the program's basic features. Family Tree Maker Little Book of Answers
It's easy to record your ancestry when your family setup is relatively straightforward. But what do you do if your relatives don't fit the cookie-cutter mould? Whether it's figuring out the best way to enter adopted children, or creating a family health history, The Little Book of Answers shows you how Family Tree Maker can work best for you. 3 Free Issues of Your Family Tree Magazine
Subscribe to the most respected genealogy magazine for 1 year, and receive your first 3 issues FREE+. The magazine offers practical, expert advice on all areas of family research, an array of essential resources, genealogy questions & answers and cover gifts on every issue. Save up to £44 on Arrowfile Genealogy Storage Products
Organise and Safeguard your Family History for Future Generations. Used by museums, Arrowfile's refill pages are ACID-FREE to protect your precious photos, documents and certificates. Spend £19.99 or more on refill pages and claim matching leather albums worth £44.90+ Discounts on Ancestry.co.uk products
Save 20% on Ancestry DNA testing. Discover your ancient ancestry, validate existing research and break through genealogical dead ends.
Save 25% on MyCanvas. Create beautiful pages to showcase your documents, photos and charts and print professional books and posters. Interactive Training Tutorial
Step-by-step hints and tips to help you grow your family tree. Family Tree Maker 2010 PLATINUM - Contents at a Glance
- 6-month Ancestry.co.uk Essentials Membership* (worth over £65)
- Family Tree Maker program CD-ROM
- Family Tree Maker Getting Started Guide
- Family Tree Maker Training Tutorial
- Family Tree Maker Little Book of Answers
- 20% discount on Ancestry DNA Testing+
- 25% off Mycanvas Printed Books & Posters+
- Save up to £44 off Arrowfile Genealogy Albums & Acid Free Archival Pages+
- 3 FREE ISSUES of your Family Tree Magazine when you subscribe for 1 year+
+ Terms and Conditions Apply * Subscription Activation -Terms and Conditions apply.
Windows XP SP2/Vista and Windows 7, 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent), 460 MB or installation /512 MB of RAM, 32X CD/CD-R, 1024x768 resolution monitor, All online features require internet access Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP2/Vista and Windows 7, 500 MHz Intel Pentium II (or equivalent), 460 MB for installation / 256 MB of RAM, 2X CD-ROM (required for installation), 800x600 resolution monitor