Everyone has a family. Every family has a story. Family Tree Maker 2011 Platinum can help you find yours. With more than 100 enhancements to help you, Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker 2011 makes it easier than ever to discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage.
Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Maker 2011 - What's New?
| ||Family Tree Maker 2011 lets you easily: |
- Research and preserve your family story on your computer.
- Create charts and reports to share with family and friends.
- Integrate with the 860 million records on Ancestry.co.uk and download new information directly into your tree.
- Receive hints linking you to matching records on Ancestry.co.uk.
- Add photos, documents, audio and video into your tree.
- View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors' lives.
Family Tree Maker 2011 features a host of new and exciting ways to discover your family story: Follow the hints
- Write family stories that automatically update when facts change in your tree.
- Organise photos, audio and video files and documents with drag and drop simplicity.
- View more events that happened during your ancestors' lives. Even edit, delete or add your own historical events.
- 5 new report styles and 4 new fan chart design.
- Enhance your charts with new backgrounds and embellishments.
- Automatically number every person in your tree for quick reference.
- Improved integration with Ancestry.co.uk.
Just enter what you know and soon you'll see green leaves or Hints where we've matched one of your ancestors with historical records online. Click on the leaf to learn more.
New - Learn more from other members
| ||Integrate with Ancestry.co.uk |
Automatically saves information you find online directly into your tree, complete with an electronic copy of the original record.
Improved - Manage photos and more
Store photos, audio and video files, electronic records and more right inside Family Tree Maker. New tools help you to manage them faster than ever before.
Ancestry.co.uk has a helpful community of millions where you can find and share information with other enthusiasts. You could easily find other members researching your ancestors, compare notes and discover more together. New - Free iPhone App**
Upload your family tree to Ancesty.co.uk and then easily view and share it on the go. Put your ancestors on the map
View maps to see where your ancestors may have lived - and track your family's migration paths.
Share your tree
| || |
Improved - Maps and Timelines
View maps to see where your ancestors have lived and highlight key events that have occurred in their lives.
New - Create Smart Stories
Drag and drop facts from your tree to story pages that update automatically each time you edit your tree.
Improved - Charts and Reports
Choose from hundreds of customisable chart options and create reports that let you see and share your tree from different perspectives - by location, migration path, family name and more.
Upload your tree to Ancestry.co.uk and e-mail invites to your family so they can view your tree. You can even create books and birthday calendars to print.
Plus you'll also get: Interactive Family Tree Maker Training Tutorials
| || |
Ideal for the family historian who wants to travel even further back into their family history, you can search key historical records including:
- Census records including the 1841-1901 censuses for England, Scotland and Wales.
- Birth, Marriage and Death Indexes from 1837-2005 for England and Wales.
- Military records including British Army WW1 Records.
- Newspapers and Periodicals.
- The British Phone Books 1880-1984.
- Deeds, court documents and wills.
- University Alumni.
- PLUS Pre 1837 parish and probate records.
- Irish records collection.
Get step-by-step instructions, hints and tips to help you build and grow your family tree. Printed Quick Start Guide for Family Tree Maker 2011
Get started with the basics of using the software. New - Printed Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker 2011
Learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun. Over 350 pages of invaluable information. Your Family Tree Magazine Subscription Offer
Subscribe to the most respected genealogy magazine for 1 year, and receive your first 3 issues for just £1. The magazine offers practical, expert advice on all areas of family research, plus an array of essential resources+ 25% Discount on Ancestry.co.uk's My Canvas
Create beautiful pages to showcase your documents, photos and charts and print professional books and posters+ 30% Discount on Genealogy Folders
A secure way to index your family history photos and other documents+
Press awards relate to an earlier version of the software