1. Live and Learn A devastating and unwelcomed alien invasion has left Earth in tatters and the humans who survived have to learn how to work together and fight off the aliens to ensure their further existence. Tom Mason, a former History professor is the Second in Command and he has to juggle his duties as father and leader. But to make matters worse, the aliens are holding one of his three sons captive.
2. The Armory Tom and Hal lead a team to search for supplies but they are ambushed by a rogue gang of humans led by ex-con John Pope. Pope plans to use the hostages to gain control of the 2nd Mass' supply of weapons that they've stockpiled since the invasion began.
3. Prisoner of War The 2nd Mass comes face to face with Skitters and Mechs when Tom and Hal lead a mission to finally attempt rescuing Ben and those held captive. Tom's search for answers to nagging questions could jeopardize the plan to save the teenagers from the harnesses that is presented by the 2nd Mass' latest recruit Dr. Michael Harris.
4. Grace Tom and Hal lead a team to find more motorcycles for the 2nd Mass after Pope provides the location of where they can be found. Back at the high school where they've set up base, Dr. Harris and Anne disagree over the best tactic to gather more intelligence about the aliens.
5. Silent Kill Hal devises a risky new plan to save the captured teenagers, but pulling it off could put someone in danger. Following a sudden tragedy, Anne discovers that could mean the difference between the success or failure of Hal's rescue plan.
6. Sanctuary: Part 1 Lt. Terry Clayton of the 7th Mass arrives at the high school with disturbing news that Skitters and Mechs are on their way to attack the 2nd Mass headquarters. While Clayton claims to have a plan approved by Porter, his strategy to lead the children to safety while the adults remain to fend off the attack is met with strong disapproval by all the parents.
7. Sanctuary: Part 2 Hal finds himself having to take control and fight when an unexpected threat against the children of the 2nd Mass arises. Anne faces her own problems when Sarah goes into labor, while the 2nd Mass is evacuated in anticipation of the alien attack on the headquarters.
8. What Hides Beneath Captain Weaver's mental condition continues to deteriorate causing trouble for Tom and Hal when he joins them on a reconnaissance mission. Back at the high school, Pope constructs a strong weapon to use against the aliens. Meanwhile Anne makes a surprising discovery while performing an autopsy on a dead Skitter.
9. Mutiny As the attack on the alien base draws closer, tension builds amongst the members of the 2nd Mass. Tom struggles to digest Anne's new discovery about the Skitters.
10. Eight Hours Tom stays behind to protect the camp and its occupants, while the rest of the resistance launch an attack on the alien base. Information about the motive of the aliens arises.
Season 1 Recap, Pt. B Sneak peek.
Nice to see the story actually progressing with some nice sub plotsPublished 4 days ago by Eddie hch
Still have two episodes to watch up to now each episode was an exciting watch with a number different endings presenting leaving me with a must watch next episode looking forward... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Basically a continuation of Season 1, but opening out a little more, and being less claustrophobic.. If you liked the first season, you will certainly enjoy this one....Published 1 month ago by Lezmar63
I really enjoyed this it was a vast improvement on season 1. Which i loved but i thought was to slow at times thourghly enjoyed it cant wait for season 3 to be released now !!Published 1 month ago by mark whitehouse
This is as good a series as the first one, so if you liked that then I would recommend that you buy this
I think that some of the CGI is not the best and it seems a bit... Read more