on 1 November 2011
Beautiful to hold and exquisite to look at, with gold edging and softly padded cover.
I bought this for a friend, who loves it so much she brings it with her when we meet to show me a particular devotion that has inspired her.

You will NOT ever regret buying Faith's Checkbook to keep in your handbag or give as a gift for someone special.
on 16 November 2013
This is a very classic and timely book that will be recommended to all well-meaning Christians. It is very encouraging and helps to uplift the faith of Christians in these challenging times.
on 5 February 2014
I really thought this was going to be serious and stuffy to read, but was recommended to read this book and its a great way to start your day.
on 29 October 2013
It only takes a minute to read and gives a great start to the day. He has so much godly wisdom and insight, would recommend this to everyone
on 3 December 2013
A lovely little book, used daily, by Spurgeon who exalts the name of the Lord Jesus, with practical and uplifting guidance.
on 6 January 2015
A lovely way to start or finish the day. Although I feel that there is a danger with devotionals, that scriptures can sometimes be wrested out of context and bite sized readings may detract from the discipline of studying the Bible itself, overall these thought provoking devotions provide a wealth of encouraging Biblical insights for meditation. Spurgeon is always a pleasure to read and his Biblical wisdom is timeless.
on 14 December 2013
This was just what I was looking for and it ticks all the boxes. Once more C.H.Surgeon through his word has open for me the Word of God our Father and helped me with my worship. If I could give it ten I would do so. I highly recommend the book.
on 9 October 2013
The daily readings are wonderfully encouraging and not too long. Having the book on my mobile phone is very useful and gives me the freedom to read when I like and need the refreshment.
on 29 June 2013
A dynamic preacher with the gift of words. Bible verses interpreted into plain speech that we all might hear and use wisely in our daily lives.
on 15 May 2013
A great daily reading. Very easy reading and very inspirational, especially for those of us who find it hard to understand the bible messages.