on 5 June 2013
very good product and is extremely useful about the house and garden but please use with safety current dropper because one is not fitted to this item,i could have got this product cheaper from asda and with safety cutout fitted.
on 26 June 2014
This is a very sturdy product. The handle is convenient when carrying the cable reel. This has been perfect for using around the house. Very happy with the purchase.
on 16 November 2012
I contacted the seller about this item as the one I received was not the same as the picture. I selected it because it was completely black and I want to use it on stage so needed it to be fairly nondescript. I was delivered a largely red one. The seller informed me that the original was no longer available, and I would have left it at that had I not noticed that the seller hasn't updated the photo.

So practically speaking the item is perfect and I must say that delivery was prompt as was response to my query. It's not as pictured however.
on 12 April 2013
This has everything I need for work purposes although I wish it had an inbuilt RCD, oh well the fuse will have to do..Thank you.
on 1 August 2015
I'm really pleased with this reel. I needed an extension lead a minimum of 15m to reach from the outside plug across the garden to the radio that I keep on during the day, (radio 4, to keep the fox at bay from our chickens on the other side of the garden). Seems odd I know but appears to be working! This is the perfect size to fit underneath the upturned bucket along with the radio. Others looked too big but this is just great for my needs.
on 22 June 2014
Cannot fault it in any way shape or form. Great Value, Very sturdy and Perfect for the necessary tasks outdoors.
on 25 July 2014
Sturdy construction and easy to use and wind, unlike some others. Still early days but does exactly what it says and has worked perfectly so far. Good value for money.
on 28 May 2014
Good value for money.
Chose this 13 amp after my 10 amp reel kept cutting out when i used certain items.
Much better to buy the 13 amp in the first place.
on 17 August 2015
Arrived quickly, nice and light and stable, all 4 sockets work fine on a quick test, haven't needed to use it under load yet but I'm sure it will be fine
on 5 December 2012
Seems to be well constructed.
The casing is reasonably thick and survived a drop from 1 metre with no problems.