on 18 December 2013
I'm very pleased with this product. Lovely natural smell with no chemical after tone, I feel more in control of what is entering my body.
I use sparingly because of the cost but that's no bad thing
on 10 December 2012
I've had 'organic' deodorants before that haven't done the job- this one does! Great smell too and the price was fair.
on 2 May 2015
I really like the faith in nature products, I have been using them for a while. After suffering for a while with perspiration problem and my clothes really taking a beating, I took a closer look at the products I was using. Like so many other people, I found I was allergic to aluminium ( which is found in so many deodorants). It was my body's reaction to the aluminium that was causing me to perspire ( The body's nature process of ridding the body of toxins). I does take the body about a week to get rid of the aluminium build up in the body after you start using a product with no aluminium in it but after that, happy days. I really like the smell of this particular product, I think its quite refreshing. The product is easy to use and cost effective. But I have read reviews with people complaining about how useless it was. Apart from what I have explained earlier in this review, another reason for perspiration is stress. Its one of the easiest ways the body will rid stress, And nothing will stop the body doing this. The smell of your own perspiration is done to what you eat and drink, and who wants a deodorant that is going to mask a bad odour (no nice).
on 2 December 2013
I wanted to switch to a more natural deodorant, and this does the job - very pleased with the results.
on 2 September 2014
Works to some extent, but it won't deodorise in +32 degrees C. Shame. It works well in the British weather though and smells fresh, making it suitable for both men and women. Having said that, bicarb of soda works too, and that is more effective in the heat. So if you don't want to have the scent, it is cheaper to use bicarb on the freshly cleaned armpits and that will diffuse any odour for a good while due to the bacteria feeding on sweat not liking the pH created by bicarb. We just thought we give this deodorant a try and see how it goes, as hubby prefers roll ons.
on 13 June 2014
This just didn't do it for me. It was not effective. The scent of the product is ok, but you can't smell that when the product lets you down and your body takes over the scent dept! The roll ball is small compared to high street products which wasn't a problem for me, but that style of roll on can trap hairs for those with hairier armpits than mine! I highly recommend the Faith in Nature crystal stick deodorant instead of this, it's miles better!
on 25 April 2016
For years I have been affected by deodorants and anti-perspirants bringing me out in an itchy rash on my underarms.
My sister gave me this to try and I can honestly say its the first product I've tried which doesn't cause this reaction.
It may not be quite as effective as some of the "chemical" deodorants, but at least I can use it without the problem of itchy, red underarms.
What a relief to have found a product I can use!
on 17 June 2014
firstly before I used it I smelt the roll on the aloe and chamomile "fragrance" smelt of sweat, I thought ok might be ok on
but wasn't really. I kept going with it but did not do its job in anyway, I don't think I need explain. I have never had this problem
with any other roll on and don't have a problem of being very sweaty but this was worse than wearing nothing as you smelt
of sweat straight away due to its aroma.
on 30 May 2016
Love faith in nature but this deodorant is one of my favourites. Does the job but none of the nasties in like lots of deodorants. Cruelty free and nature ingredients.
on 4 January 2016
Not very good as a deodorant. I tried it and now and I'm going back to the supermarket ones... :(