on 24 January 2014
I found it disappointing as its only one item and there are no diagrams to.help only written instructions. it would have been so much better if it had step by step pictures to support it.
on 7 March 2014
Price reflects content! Lacking in detail. Waste of time, stick with pinterest for ideas rather than download this. Not clear that it's just a plug for another product.
on 15 March 2014
this is a nice little project, instructions take a few readings to work out bit like the flat pack furniture instructions confuses in places could be clearer.
on 27 March 2014
Very useful and nicely designed product, although can work out expensive if you used the suggested materials, idea for using up remnants of fabric.
on 6 April 2014
Good idea easy to make keeps everything together great way of using up scraps of material too good gift for people in to hobbies
on 15 February 2014
This is a great book to have for quick little projects. Fun and easy to do, while not taking to much time in the process
on 27 February 2014
Value for money. Clear instructions. Nice projects a good way to use up those smaller pieces of fabric and scraps
on 5 February 2014
JUST WHAT I NEED! ALTHOUGH I AM AN AVID KNITTER, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO QUILT. THIS IS JUST THE TICKET AS THE PROJECTS ARE EASY TO FOLLOW AND QUICK TO MAKE.
on 31 December 2013
I've purchased other books within the art and craft section. So far I'm finding them useful and clear instructions. Being new to this type of sewing I liked this.
on 22 January 2014
I am so looking forward to making this project, very clear instructions and as it's on my kindle I can take with me when I go out to friends to do some sewing.