- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: AAPPL Artists & Photographers Press Limited (1 Sept. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904332242
- ISBN-13: 978-1904332244
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 19.8 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,720,934 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Faeries and Other Fantastical Folk: The Faery Paintings of Maxine Gadd Hardcover – 1 Sep 2005
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book has tons of high-quality color photos, and is nicely bound with a padded cover and even gold-tipped pages!
Maxine Gadd is truly one of the most amazing fantasy artists of not only the 21st century, but of all time!
Even the few of the paintings that are obviously not as 'finished' or detailed as her usual work are truly magical, nonetheless.
This is one book that will find a seat of honor among my Fantasy/Faerie Tale collection!
I cannot find a thing wrong here; if you are looking to spend your money on any book of this type, look no further...this is IT!!!
I found most of the images to be her more "weird" works. I regret to use this word, however for my taste and for others who adore my book list, I believe you will find this to be true.
Look on Fatara World dot com and order your favorites instead. I hope one day she publishes another book with more of my favorites.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Folklore
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Folklore