4.3 out of 5 stars1,575

on 2 October 2009
I purchased one of these sweat shirts because they were similar to another Fruit of the Loom sweat shirt I was given as a present from America. I was so pleased I brought several more. The sweats are comfortable, not too warm for in the house, but warm enough to go out and about. They wash beautifully on a wool wash and do not shrink or go fluffy or pilled.They are a good length and they sit nicely on your body so they look smart. I am delighted with the grey, blue and maroon ones I have. `My favourite jumpers' would not be too strong an accolade for them. My friends have all commented on the fit and quality of these sweatshirts but I wouldn't give them away! Jay Tozer.
0Comment41 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2009
I don't know how they make these sweatshirts for the price they charge. Being one of the old school, I like sweatshirts tight at the cuffs and at the waist, these fit the bill perfectly. They are comfortable, generous in size, i.e. they cover my beer belly, and the service which accompanies them is excellent. Recommended wholeheartedly.
0Comment48 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2013
I've been looking on the high street for this type of sweatshirt but found that the quality in the price rage wasn't very high, as I've purchased "Fruit of the Loom" products before I was confident that this product would be of a high standard, I wasn't disappointed. The sweatshirt arrived on the earliest estimated delivery date (a surprise as it was sent via Royal Mail) and I was very pleased with the item, being well made and of suburb quality.
on 31 March 2009
These sweatshirts are such good value, lovely deep colours, I bought two in purple and they are very comfy and cosy to wear. I highly recommend them.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2012
I bought my first raglan "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirt more than 3 years ago, and I only looked to replace it because I had got paint stains on it! I was surprised and delighted to discover that they were available from Amazon in a wide range of colours. At the price, £8 including delivery, I wondered whether they were a cheap imitation of the original, as I had noticed that similar "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirts were available from other vendors with a different cotton content.
I needn't have worried: I decided to buy two, and both are the same quality and style as my original. How do they do it at this price point?? A real bargain!
11 comment52 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2012
This product was received very quickly, is of good quality & as described. Comes in a wide variety of colours & is good value for money. I also ordered a Long sleeve T-shirt from the same company, which was of the same standard. There was a mistake made with my order - I contacted the seller, whom replied quickly, apologising for their error. I did not have to return the wrong item & they sent me the correct item very quickly. Good customer service. I would recommend them & would certainly use them again.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2013
The sweatshirt is comfortable to wear, warm, and appears to be well finished (no loose threads or extraneous marks). For a change the arms are of a decent length, the fit on me is as shown in the photograph which is good as I often find the arms of sweatshirts are short, and the neck/collar seems slightly higher than usual - which is a bonus. It has now been washed a handful of times without any loss of colour or evidence of shrinkage.
on 23 January 2012
I am so pleased with this sweatshirt. The quality of it is excellent and the low price makes it excellent value for money.
on 23 January 2013
This top is a good fit, although obviously at this price is not top quality which I accept.
I would recommend washing it inside out before wearing it for the first time as I did not do this and my shirt underneath was covered in fluff. I have not worn it again yet as I did not buy it as a fashion item - mainly to wear as an extra layer in winter and it is quite adequate for this purpose..
on 23 October 2011
Good service and a good product. The sweatshirt is a good relaxed fit and the length and colour is also great.