on 20 June 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson.
Just tried to use them and either they are faulty or they are just so quiet that you can't actually hear anything through them.
have to send them back for refund - don't think I'll bother with replacement
on 22 March 2013
Got these for my son who's almost 3. It's for ages 3 and up. I bought them to take on holiday with us next month so he can watch DVDs and use the iPad on the plane. These ones were the only ones I could find for that age group. The headphones are very nice and look quite robust. They have foam ear pads which sit very comfortably on my son's ears and the headphones are adjustable to enable the perfect fit on your child's head. However, they are not very loud at all. I'm telling myself though that my son has perfect hearing (unlike me) and to him, the sound will be more than adequate. The only negative thing I will say is that the little control box (which controls the sound and stops your child deafening themselves by turning up the volume), is attached to the wire where the 2 wires join into one and it is really quite heavy. Very heavy infact. I don't think this will stop my son from using them though. All in all I would say it's a good product for ages 3 &4 but I couldn't see them being 'cool' enough for an older child.
on 2 May 2013
Clunky but not heavy and ideal for the age group they are aimed at. The volume suppressor works well, but as noted by other reviewers, the sealed control in the middle of the lead is ridiculously cumbersome. Otherwise, a worthwhile purchase.