Price:£6.45+ £1.49 shipping

on 17 March 2013
I give it a couple of stars because, fair enough, it works as a reasonable deodorant over a day. The downside? It's dense white stick that traps hairs (which get left behind) and leaves a thick residue under your arms. Anything back *will* get marked white after using this. It also has a rather sweet smell which isn't for me. For some reason FCUK changed the design in late 2012.

In comparison, the old FCUK urban was a great deodorant. Clear, lasted a while and didn't leave marks everywhere. It also smelled great Shame they replaced it with this rubbish.
on 12 January 2015
I completely agree with the other reviewer here. This used to be an excellent 5 star product. One of THE MOST attractive elements of the old design is that the stick was clear so not only did it apply very easily and work for a long period, it never created ugly white stripes on black or dark clothing. This 'new' version of the FCUK Urban Anti-Perspirant Stick however is the opposite. They have done away with all that made the product a success. What a strange thing to do. I highly recommend you look elsewhere - preferably to a product more similar to how this one USED to be.
on 29 February 2016
I made a mistake and bought this because I remembered that I liked it. I had forgotten that it had been reformulated into this hard to use product. It may be alright if you shave your underarms (do men do that?) otherwise you get a matted mess under your arms. It may actually work OK as a deodorant, but is not good to use.

Obviously the manufacturer does not read reviews on Amazon, otherwise they might have considered going back to the previous version (presumably it cost more to make?)
on 6 December 2015
Same as FCUK !we cannot get it in the shops in the Uk so again very please