on 25 September 2013
This is by no means a great series (serials is apt, as each one is brief), but something keeps me reading. This book deepens the mystery behind our Moorcockian hero, but without really advancing the plot. I think the writing is better, and Ob is less annoying. For me, the odd mishmash of norse and hebrew mythology proved oddly compelling, but you do get the sense he's borrowing heavily rather than really creating. Mind you, worked for Tolkien...

Might just keep reading, but hope the next one is a bit more substantial.
on 16 September 2013
When I downloaded the book from Amazon it was with a great deal of anticipation. Whilst I was not disappointed with the story content, and I look forward to the next episode, I felt let down by the length. Hence only a four star rating.
on 4 September 2013
Good reading and in general I would recommend this book to all fantasy readers. The characters were diverse enough to keep my attention.
on 10 September 2013
love this one.follows on from part 1 straight in the action,picks up where first left us.wanting more. well worth the read
on 16 July 2014