on 12 July 2014
As always, RORTOS has given us the ultimate flying experience. You take control of the aircraft and fly different mission. You will experience frustration as you try and complete it but you will also get satisfaction when you do finished a difficult mission.

All in all, a truly great flying experience!
on 25 July 2015
Has something of the excitement of flight, but very narrowed down view on a phone screen. For a novice, difficult to control, no instructions, so all actions intuitive or learn by mistakes. (Death by crash is a poor teacher). Would benefit from instructions, especially for complicated aircraft like the Harrier. Little difference discernible between one aircraft's handling characteristics and another, so learning is slow. Too easy to stall and crash. Need to know essential stuff like take-off and landing speeds for each aircraft, degree of flaps required, safe altitude, airspeed, angle, flaps etc for landing on carrier, some clear talk-down for landings. All together a great potential for a useful sim, perhaps on a tablet where you can see more clearly, and some suggestion of how you can quickly look right or left, which at present is just a sequence of views in an order you must memorize. Could do with a longer playback time, and maybe a way to save it as a movie. However, for £3.45 I must say it is visually very good.
on 31 August 2014
Lovely little mobile flight sim..especially for fans of the full on PC simulators, that need a fix while travelling etc : D

A word of warning though...I bought and played it on the Xperia Z2 (that is quite exceptionally powerful for a phone) and it was smooth and looked fantastic...however, when I got home I thought Id try it on my Kindle Fire HDX....and it was horrible on that....almost looked like a differnet game (even with details on max..which was a slideshow as well as looking awful)...

It ran ok on low and medium settings, but still didnt have the detail and smoothness as with my Z2.....I certainly wont bother keeping it on my HDX.

so just make sure you have good hardware. You will be needing pretty much top of the line mobile tech to do this justice I reckon!

otehr than that...a cool game worth the price fo admission.
on 1 February 2015
I already have two of the proceeding games on my ageing XOOM and I am both surprised and delighted that everything about this game is better, nicer, smoother, faster, prettier and more realistic than the previous versions.
The VTOL aircraft are a nice addition, as is the fact that you can run out of fuel.
The challenges are interesting and, well, challenging with a spot of poor weather able to make the most straightforward approach a real handfull.
No shooting stuff up in this one, that's the ANF version.
Maverick Out.
on 20 April 2015
Very smooth on my Galaxy Note 2 and also on a friends Lenovo 8" tablet. A lot of fun and quite realistic in a limited way, congrats to the programmers for a great game. It took me a while to discover that the AV8B (aka Harrier) takes off with nozzles down and needs to reach flying speed (150knts) *before* vectoring the nozzles back ! (hint tilt forward to pick up speed). The other planes were a bit easier :-) Overall very enjoyable.
on 22 December 2015
This is ok, impressive graphics if you have the hardware to run it smoothly but can be a bit difficult to control at times. A good time waster but beware this will suck you battery dry very very fast indeed.
on 26 November 2014
I would give this game 6 Stars if I could! I love it - it fills the desire for flying. It's a little difficult to get used to the control system, but once you're used to it, you're away. I think the game design is almost as good as a pc version would be, but on a tablet, the processing power is reduced. However, this hardly hampers the game at all, with just a bit of lag now and then. It's a very good game.
on 16 April 2015
Kept crashing into the sea due to no instructions or tutorial as far as I could see. Deleted after ten minutes in frustration. Fix that games writers and you might have a good game and get more stars from me. Shame it fell at the first.
on 20 April 2015
Brilliant! Love it! Graphics are great and so far I've written off millions of pounds worth of aircraft trying to land the suckers on that carrier! I'm ok with the land base but that carrier.....superb!
on 28 April 2015
This simulation are a big thrown between Mobile phone and KindleFire HDX ..I love this simulator bc of the great graphic, correct spec of crafts and a lot of concentration are required with it. It is as close as what it is like to be a pilot and RORTOS also have sisters program of "Extreme Landings" and "Helicopter" which are brilliant too. With this peculiar simulation I do noticed that my mobile's has more works than Kindle though and I'm more keen with Mobile's version than this, unless they work on to update the version for Kindle.