on 19 December 2013
God knows how much I have spent trying out different false eyelashes to find one that looks natural and not too fake. I came across these lashes before I started work and thought I would try them out, for just over £3 i thought why not?
I usually struggled putting false lashes on myself but, many youtube tutorials later, I tried with these lashes and they were so simple to put on! I put them on in one try and I was lucky as I didn't have to trim them. The glue they give you is really easy to use and it holds really well. Application was easy and the lashes looked really natural, giving me light length and volume, I would probably only wear these for day use as they are quite subtle but you can definitely see a difference an they make my eyes look so much nicer! Will be buying again and would recommend them!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 28 August 2012
I purchased these while on an extensive visit to the UK. I had experienced a temporary but extensive loss of my own lashes and needed to find strip lashes that looked natural and did not shout "evening bling". I was totally inexperienced with using them but ordered these and another style in this line. These are very lovely lashes, a little bit longer than the average natural lash. Once you get them on they do look very nice indeed. With care you can use them a few times but they are somewhat fragile. The strip is nearly invisible. Highly recommended (and impossible to find in the US!).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again