on 17 May 2016
I used to love wearing lashes going out on a weekend. it became to much of a chore keeping them clean or buying new ones and starting fresh. Cutting them down to suit your eye length, the glue that comes with them isn't all that good, I ended up putting the glue on my actual eyelid then stick them on. Would take afew wears and afew coats of mascara to get them looking full thick and glam, by that time the mascara had clumped together on the lashes and they just looked tacky. I tried washing them carefully but they ended up ripping. Personally it's to much hassle. If you've got time on your hands then yes give them ago.
on 20 May 2016
I always pick lashes from the Eyelure range as they sit comfortably and are easy to apply (I find the trick is to apply the glue to the lash and wait a few secs for it to go tacky before sticking it down) dramatic are my favourite as I only wear lashes on special occasions but if these aren't for you they have something for everyone anyway
on 29 March 2016
favourite lashes for going out, pretty dramatic and really gorgeous
on 29 May 2015
Always have these lashes. Amazing product. Fast delivery
on 31 May 2014
I was so disappointed with the quality of these, I didn't even get to wear them! As I was pulling one of the lashes off the box it tore :(. I've never had a problem with eylure lashes before. I won't be getting these again!!
on 7 April 2015
So beautiful! My favourite lashes of all time!
on 22 October 2014
Arrived very quickly - great set of lashes. Beware, these are verrrry dramatic, I use them for fancy dress as its similar to putting on two pairs of normal lashes that are twice as long.
on 8 May 2016
Absolutely love these eyelashes the look heavy in the packaging but once on they look gorgeous and add a hint of glamour to any look and just make your eyes pop love these !
on 26 January 2014
Love these nice and thick and cheaper than the high street prices, use the right glue and you will not be disappointed
on 7 January 2013
These were very drag queen esque,and I even threw them in the bin! Then I thought,maybe I could trim them,so they are not so long,and I have to say,they are so much better now,people have even commented,at how good they look,after asking if they were my eyelashes first.I'm pleased I kept them now.