Price:£3.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 July 2010
These are the most natural looking lashes i have ever bought, they go on really well and are even shaped into a semi circle to make them even easier to apply.
The lashes are quite long but still do not look at all fake or too long, people asked me if they were real, so i think they look natural enough and the length helps to maximise your natural lashes, just remember if you have fair lashes to apply a small mascara bit to make sure that they match the fake ones.
I woud but these everyday if i could :) :) :)
on 16 January 2012
I am very satisfied with the product.These eyelashes are perfect for a natural look.They have a very strong glue!!!!I definetly recommend them!!
on 10 November 2015
I have tried out many different eyelash brands and when I came across these eyelure ones I thought that they would be like the others and not be how I expected them to look, however I LOVE these lashes they are my favourite ones that I have ever bought and they aren't those types of lashes that look really fake so I would say if you were looking for eyelashes with more of a natural look but still have length to them then go for these! I thought they stayed on well and and didn't start to peel off during the night like some other brands have done and they are easy to get off as well,as well as not feeling heavy on your eyes, So overall I will be buying these lashes again in the future!
on 29 May 2013
these are my fav lashes to wear on a night out, love them! Not too fake looking. stay on all night and even so when ive passed out from one too many drinks are still on in the morning :) .glue works really well!!
on 14 June 2013
It's the first time I use false lashes and don't take them off five minutes later. I'd started to think that false lashes are just not for me. But These lashes made me change my mind. They make a big difference to the appearance of my eyes but at the same time they don't look too false. I mean they are long but for Evening wear they're great. They're easy to wear, light and comfortable I didn't feel them on my eyes at all. I like them so much and I don't think I'll ever use any others for Evening wear but maybe I'll try No 010 for a day look.
on 6 January 2014
This really helps to make my short lashes look fuller, I have a bit of difficulty putting them on my eyelids as I wear glasses and can't really see what I'm doing, so I need a bit of help from my friend in applying them
~You can also apply Mascara after applying to blend in with natural lashes
on 14 November 2015
i love them.
They lasted me three days! ( i obviously took them off to go to bed) but i will definitely purchase again.
not once did they come loose during the day.
Very happy with the price and wuality of these lashes.
Good job 👍
on 24 December 2015
I normally love eylure. However this particular product felt awful, went on awful and made my eyes water really really bad. That has never happened before. I usually buy the exaggerate lashes and they are lush. Stay well away from these ones
on 4 April 2013
i wear fake eyelashes all the time but iv never wore these ones before, they are so nice and natural, people kept asking me what mascara i use, i love them and definitely recommend to people that don't want to look like the girls on towie !!
on 17 March 2015
Arrived on time and in good condition, these eyelashes are amazing! Can wear them in the day or night time and they give you a natural look, got so many compliments about how nice they was, would definitely buy again:)