on 21 March 2010
These lashes are great,would definately reccommend them!They are perfect for all ages as they come in all different styles.I was really worried about wearing false lashes as there would be nothing more embarrassing if they fell off while I was on a night out =) but I can honestly say they stay put,but also,peel off easily (if that makes sense)! the different styles come in numbers i used 100, perfect!!!!
on 3 December 2011
By far the best fake eyelashes on the market. I've sampled several brands but these ones look spectacular, very Hollywood, very glamourous. They feel weightless too. I don't like the boring "natural effect" fake lashes: they should be worn to dazzle and these do the trick.
on 15 October 2012
Love these!! Lightweight, easy to use, stayed on all night when dancing, came off gently, have used them 6 times now and still as good as new....
on 26 February 2011
They arrived pretty fast!, i still havent managed to wear them yet as their so fiddly to get on i can do it myself. My eyelashes are naturally short so i brought them to give them a boost and look natural at the same time, but since my eyes are very small ive had to trim them a little unfortunately, but a really good product and i look forward to trying them out soon.
on 18 March 2013
I bought these for my girlfriend as I saw them at a good price and was a known brand and once she had received them she was very pleased with them. I heard endless compliments about them saying how it feels like they aren't on and also how they look amazing and like the higher end fake lashes.

To all guys out there.. GO BUY!!!
on 18 March 2014
I had no problem putting them on, even as a beginner. I can't say that i've worn them for more than 5 minutes though, because they look huuuge on my eyes. I don't know if it's the fact that I've never worn fake lashes before and I'm not used to the look or they're really big, but I am keeping them for halloween or something.
on 11 March 2013
theses are my favourite! easy to put on, i re-use mine again and again, you can notice them when i have them on and look great in pictures
on 18 March 2016
I love these eyelashes; can be worn multiple times without losing shape! Look lovely, and not over the top or too big!
on 20 March 2016
Lovely lashes, creates a perfect 'cat-eye' look. I trimmed them a bit to be more natural, however you can just wear them like that for a dramatic look. Lashes are elastic, would suit any shape of the eye. The adhesive is not very nice, doesn't hold the lashes strongly enough, I suggest buying a different adhesive to go with the lashes.
on 23 July 2013
As I understand it these lashes are supposed to look natural when on, they don't. They look like you have been made uo for the stage. So what I don't wear them on a day to day basis but when out partying. I have tried thinning down a pair but that didn't work too well.

See one answered question