on 24 June 2012
These are the finest and the shortest of the range and they look the most natural and don't catch on your glasses every time you blink! They don't draw attention to themselves but look very natural. I need help putting them on because I am so long sighted I can't see close up. You can reuse them once or twice, but if you sleep in them they go all wonky and have to be thrown away.
on 20 May 2013
I am in my 50s and have never worn lashes before, but I decided to try these after reading reviews, as my own lashes have almost all fallen out. I am very pleased with these lashes, they are reasonably easy to apply and look so natural that you can wear them for any occasion.
on 14 February 2013
Sometimes my eyebrows and eyelashes just get so sparse, and being very impressed with eylure's Emily lashes, I wanted something every day and natural. These are fantastic for enhancing your own lashes and for those people who may lose lashes for whatever reason. They look fairly unrealistic in the box, but as soon as they are put on they look fine.
on 12 April 2013
After a few disasters with false lashes looking far too false, I decided to try these as they had such great reviews. They are gorgeous really open your eyes up naturally. You get subtle fullness and length worn for work and gave me great secret confidence. Will definitely buy again.
on 28 August 2012
I purchased these while on an extensive visit to the UK. I had experienced a temporary but extensive loss of my own lashes and needed to find strip lashes that looked natural and did not shout "evening bling". I was totally inexperienced with using them but ordered these and some other styles in this line. These are very lovely lashes, a little bit longer than the average natural lash. Once you get them on they do look very nice indeed. With care you can use them a few times but they are somewhat fragile. The strip is nearly invisible. Highly recommended (and impossible to find in the US!).
on 25 July 2013
Not sure what I need so followed reviews to choose these. Have tried them but need to sus out the glue application before I wear them out anywhere. Well packaged and delivered early, seller kept me well informed of the progress of my order.
on 29 March 2013
Well after a lot of looking and reading I finally plunged in and bought these lashes, never having worn any before I didn't want to look obvious with them so was extremely pleased when they arrived and looked so natural. In fact my beauty therapist friend didn't even notice I had them on, she thought I'd been for lash extensions elsewhere as my lashes looked longer than normal. I was very proud to be able to tell her I'd done them myself. Very good price, and if careful can be used several times over. Recommended
on 9 January 2013
These lashes are very natural looking and I wear them on special occasions . They make your own lashes look a lot thicker on a night out but you could wear them in the day too.
on 25 January 2014
Excellent service, excellent quality. Been using them for more years than I care to remember. Very discreet, effect completely natural.
on 20 October 2015
Eylure do great lashes, comes with a pretty good glue too. A little pricey but kind of worth it.