on 17 April 2012
I love these lashes. They are so natural, I wear them everyday. People always ask what mascara I wear. I wear 1 pair for a week.
on 24 June 2012
I prefer the 010 version as they are a little shorter and don't catch on my glasses when I blink.
on 10 September 2011
As someone who has recently lost her eyelashes as a result of taking anti-malarial medication while on holiday, I am something of a novice at using false lashes. These are very natural looking in length and density, and once very slightly trimmed at the inner eye end they look very good - but the glue is tricky to use. I found that I could apply the lashes, no problem, and they looked convincing but by the end of an evening they had usually lifted slightly at one end or the other, so I am now trying another make.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The eyelashes themselves are very nice and incredibly subtle and real looking. However the glue itself seems to dry before you can even apply them. I think the glue quality is an issue with these lashes.

Unlike the last set of Eylure lashes I got, this one has the special plastic application tweezers so I found these easier to apply than the others.

They feel very comfortable on and were so light I couldn't tell I had them on. However the glue started peeling the, and they started turning up at the corners within about ten minutes. Perhaps it's the heat here but that shouldn't happen regardless. May have to invest in a good reliable glue, but the lashes are worth it if you want a natural look.
review image
VINE VOICEon 8 July 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These lashes are extremely fine and so small. They really do not enhance eyelashes at all in my honest opinion, because they are just so fine and thin. The lash line itself is so fragile that I really struggled to even attempt application.

The only good thing is that it includes lash glue and instructions for use.

The packaging for these lashes is a ridiculously huge box in comparison to the flimsy nature of the lashes and is quite a waste.

Definitely not worth the price! I would not even pay a pound for these and they are not going to last at all.
VINE VOICEon 25 July 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Gave these to my 15yr old to try as she knows more about false eyelashes than me! She's tried quite a few brands but confirms that Eyelure are the best. This is apparently due to the glue 'actually working' !!, the lashes themselves being genuinely re-usable, and the fact that they stay on really well, yet are painless and fuss-free to remove. Just a gentle pull outwards towards side of the face and they lift off easily.
They looked really good on her too, not hideously obvious like some of them do, but a much more subtle, fuller lash effect.
VINE VOICEon 7 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are lovely and give a very natural look whilst still adding to the overall thickness of your lashes. I don't have much experience with false lashes, having only used a Katy Perry set previously. However I found these really easy to apply (they come with an applicator! Fantastic! No more poking tweezers in my eye!!) and the glue had them staying in for many hours.

Impressed; this is clearly a good brand. I can recommend them and would buy them in future.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 July 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I found these a little fiddly to put on and when on there were a couple of "ping" incidents where the glue gave way and the strip of lashes came unstuck at the end.
I did manage to re-stick them and the effect when everything is working as it should is very attractive, giving you a subtle boost to your lashes rather than the full on reality t.v effect that is obviously false that some false lashes give.
on 20 July 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These lashes come accompanied by applicator, glue, and instructions - I was happy to have an applicator included in the box that's a really good shape to make use easier, although I found the glue to be pretty weak: comparable to the self-adhesive lashes, so not a great hold. I've seen some other Eylure lashes coming with a 'practice lash' which would be useful to be included in all packs, but that may be asking a little much.

The strip the lashes are attached to is white, previous false lashes I've used have had a black strip so they blend-in with my eyeliner thus making false lashes quicker to apply, but I guess this is useful for those using different coloured eye liners and you can always tightline these lashes. To me the length of these lashes is a little too long, making them a little uncomfortable for everyday, and if I were going for 'natural' lashes I'd opt for volume over length. These lashes doesn't do much for me personally, but overall these lashes are good and for the price they are right on target.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are very natural looking (as opposed to the startled rabbit look you sometimes get), giving the appearance of thick lashes. The applicator is simple to use, and the glue seems to work very well. No pain when removing them, which is an added bonus. These are more for use during he daytime, and my other half was very happy with them.