on 27 December 2015
this product is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I was self conscious about my eyebrows for over 4 years and after having to draw them on everyday I got more and more emotional about the way I looked because I know how much of a difference eyebrows make to your face. my nan recommended this product to me and I thought why not give it a go, I've now been using this for over 2 years now and I can honestly say it makes such a difference to how I feel about myself! it's so natural looking and only needs to be done once a month or so. one box of this manages to last me 10 applications and so it's brilliant for the price, after lots of practice I found how to use the dye to suit myself for example leaving it on for 10 mins instead of the recommended time. this truly is a magical product and has totally given me my self confidence back! I recommend this product to everyone and anyone!!
the pictures attracted are my eyebrows before I dyed them for the first time and after being dyed!:)
review image
on 15 May 2012
Product is good, saves going to the salon. Lasts a very long time. Last one I had I kept for about 3 years and was still fine. Value excellent on amazon considering its almost £8 in boots!
on 13 August 2010
great stuff. saved me trailing round the drug stores to find a chemist that sells this product. fast service.
on 25 October 2009
This is a really good eyelash/brow dye which works just as well as any dye used by professionals in salons. Everything you need (except barrier cream)comes in the box, BUT the papers included are not really suitable for the intended purpose, and I find myself instead using half a damp cotton wool pad placed under the eye, which is much more effective as it can be shaped to fit the contours of your eye whereas the papers can't. It can be tricky to apply neatly to the lashes on your own, so best to get a friend with steady hands to do it for you. Other than that it's a fantastic product, and very good value for money as the kit, which can do up to 12 applications, costs about the same as it would cost for one salon dye!
on 30 April 2016
I bought mine from Asda as its only £5! But if thought I'd leave a review on here. I've never had a problem with not liking the shape of my eyebrows but I've never liked the colour. They were really sparse in areas and I never felt confident without filling them in a little with some powder. The top picture is the before and the bottom is the after. As you can see it has made my eyebrows look incredibly natural and made them appear thicker. On my first try I left it on for the reccomended 2 mins, I removed and noticed no difference. So I re applied the tint another 2 times, the 2nd time being for 4 mins and the 3rd for 3 mins. Having had the tint on for a total of 10 mins these were the results. I am very happy as I was very nervous to try this out. Only 4* as the reccomended time did nothing to my eyebrows :)
review image
on 14 February 2013
I have been using Dylash for my eyebrows and lashes for about six years now and still find this product one of the best that you can buy over the counter.
on 17 September 2011
Professional treatments only lasted around a week on me, so I decided I'd just have to have grey eyebrows.... until I found and tried this little beauty!
Excellent, one application lasted at least 4 weeks and I still have more left :)
on 26 August 2015
I wish I had discovered this months ago works really well. The first time I have dyed my eyebrows so slightly hesitant but after using the Eyelure stencil pack first I then only left the mixture on 1 minute the first time and wiped off and then repeated it again for another minute so it didn't go to dark.
I used the dark brown on my mid browns eyebrows and it dyed them evenly and not too dark.
Very pleased !!
on 16 May 2014
I chose this product just because I wanted a quick cheap product to add some colour to my blonde eyebrows, it did the job and had all the utensils I needed !
on 4 February 2011
I have Red hair and to actually find a dye that goes well is hard . This product is wonderful and lasts for a long time. Easy to apply .. couldn't be any more simple. Saves you lots of trips to the Beauty Salon. I really recommend it .