on 26 July 2012
I have never used falsies before and was certain I would neither be able to place them correctly nor that they would stay on.
I was magnificently proved wrong!
The 1st one took a little care in using tweezers to place, the 2nd was much easier then there was enough flexibility to move the 1st one to match up totally.

I totally forgot I was wearing them, I had lots of make up on under (primer, foundation, black eyeliner) YET they stayed on through hours and hours of sweaty shenannigans and sleep, until the next morning when I removed them. Incredible!!
on 6 September 2013
Really pleased - lashes looked just right for the more mature women I am - easy to apply in seconds and stayed on all evening - I had to remove them myself which was simple. Would definitely buy again. Very satisfied customer.
on 31 March 2014
I love these once ive got them on right. they stay all night, and the fact you get spare glue peices is fab...if the lashes stay fit enough to re use any way.
Faffy to get them on and equal but not impossible and worth it.
on 8 February 2014
Great product, easy to use, looks fab. Been searching for these for a while as all shops seem to have stopped selling them so was so pleased to find them on line. Will be stocking up on more!
on 21 January 2010
Disappointed didnt stay on like some others I have had in the past. Not sure if it was because I put them on top of my eye make-up.
on 29 May 2015
These are great for opening up the eyes without being heavy. Look so natural too. I use mine with eyelash glue to be safe and use them time and time again.
on 20 January 2014
This product is ok the lashes are quite fine it would be ok for someone who wishes for a small flick at the edges but not that dramtic
on 24 June 2015
Difficult to apply and looked horrible on. But I'm not a falsh lash wearer anyway. I just thought they were a bit fussy.
on 5 November 2014
Absolutely amazing ,,,I will be buying more ,love them,stayed on all night,no fuss when putting them on ,just brill
on 12 May 2011