on 12 February 2014
Find it really hard to get tops to cover my tummy :( but I'm over the moon with this top it not only covers my tummy but is also very stylish defo recommend this
on 26 June 2014
the material for this top is really soft and slinky. the cut is very flattering and the colours complement themselves brilliantly. I am going to get another as its not often you find a top that fits this well. I am a large 12 - 14 and 5ft 8.
on 29 January 2014
The second one I have ordered, the wife loved the other so I got her this as well, great value
on 2 April 2014
everyone must have one, great material really soft, very comfrotable, you look nice and no self consious as it covers all areas without issue
on 11 May 2014
absolutely lovely top soft material very light came up bigger than exspected but i didnt mind very long so definately cover bulges well flattering to the larger figure very happy customer.
on 18 June 2014
very comfortable, soft material, generous size. we are tall ladies and these are long as requested, colour shown are accurate, just enough sparkle. own the maroon one too.
on 6 September 2014
Good fit and comfortable to wear but the glittery bits on the garment fall off everywhere and I can see that after a few washes, I might have to throw it away - would recommend putting it in a washing net on a delicate wash in the machine. Enjoying wearing it for the moment though and the purple colour is lovely.
on 7 July 2014
I liked this top, it was so nice with all the tulips in the front of the top.
on 4 June 2014
This is a lovely top, perfect with leggings or jeans, so pretty. Very happy with it. Would consider buying another one in a different colour
on 6 October 2014
Lovely
I bought this top as I thought it was pretty, I was amazed how nice it was when it came, good fit, comfortable, hides many lumps and bumps, had lots of positive comments on it, have since bougt a second one.