on 4 July 2014
Great top with leggings. Good comfy fit, even on arms, which are a better length than many of this type of garment.
Rust top is much more orange than illustrated, but I'm happy about that.
Much better material than some that seem very elasticated and tight fitting: this is freer which is great for summer.
on 7 October 2014
Just purchased two of those tops and are well worth the money. They have a lovely shape while at the same time hiding the tummy bits! Material is lovely and I would definitely buy more of them as they are so handy over skinny jeans or leggings. A good buy definitely!
on 4 August 2014
This top is better quality than a similar top sold on Amazon and has a hem which the other one doesn't. Colours good though not quite as in photo. The royal blue is more mid-blue and the rust is actually orange. Recommend for summer days.
on 24 October 2014
The material is of good quality, but the colour is not as illustrated & the size is too big. Unfortunately I shall have to return this item. Delivery period fairly good.
on 17 August 2014
I would recommend this tunic and others in the range. It fitted beautifully . Well cut, thick material as the modern era at Evens etc is turning out paper thin see through tops. This was cut well and the material moves with you keeping its line.
on 5 September 2014
Ordered this as I really wanted a green top - had to send ot back as when it arrived it was turquoise and not as the colour on the photo - if it had been jade green, I would have kept it and did not want anothet turquoise top
on 6 October 2014
I love this T shirt, it washes and wears beautifuly. One of the sleeves did unravel but I can re-sew the hem. It is also nice and large, I am not small so was well pleased with the sizeing.
on 18 March 2015
Must admit that I didn't think it would be this big when it said "oversized". Probably my own fault that it comes well below my knees - not like it shows in the picture. Disappointing.
on 4 September 2014
I bought the top as I have been looking for a rust coloured top for some time, very disappointed that the top is more red than rust nothing like the photo illustrated.
on 14 August 2015
size eighteen fitted perfectly. draped nicely over my linen pants giving adequate cover over hips and buttock. I definitely recommend thisproduct