on 4 September 2014
Bloody brilliant ! Tastes amazing in food; works wonders as a beauty product and health suppliment.(and back massages)You can also use to treat dogs cats and chickens for skin complaints and dandruf. You get so much in a tub and it is 100%extra virgin oil. only advice is notto keep in a cool dry place like stated; but in the fridge :)
on 26 December 2015
This is my first purchase of Nourish'd organic raw coconut oil, however, I have brought other brands so feel It can give a fair opinion on this product.

I was recommended to buy coconut oil some months ago when a friend said she had used it to help a skin complaint. She also said her vegan son used it for cooking. I have a lot of dry skin & spend a fortune on special creams so to find a completely natural product at reasonable cost had to be more beneficial IF it worked - and it did! This is the 4th brand I have tried & this one is so far the best. My skin is very sensitive & I have a prescribed cream for the worst areas of dry skin. I was still using it, albeit a lot less, with previous brands. So far, my prescribed cream is sitting in the cabinet unused. I have only purchased raw or unrefined coconut oil because of my sensitive skin as I know it doesn't have any other ingredients added. Raw coconut oil is more expensive because of this & there's a large range of prices which are totally unnecessary. It appears Nourish'd are being sensible in placing this product at a good price which currently makes it fantastic value for money. I hope this continues.

Now there is one negative; the smell. It smells more like cooking oil. Of course this is great if you're using it for cooking; the problem is I find it off-putting when rubbing it on my skin! It isn't a lingering smell & it hasn't put me off using it; nevertheless, for me the odour is a bit weird.

All in all, if you're looking for a raw/unrefined organic coconut oil for cooking or as a natural moisteriser (& you're OK that it smells like cooking oil), I would recommend Nourish'd Organic Raw Coconut Oil. The delivery time was fantastic, the packaging wasn't too bad & I would certainly consider purchasing this brand again because the pros outweigh the smell of the oil.
on 26 March 2014
This is a great product for your skin, hair & body, but sadly I did not want to cook with it, due to it rather pungent "plastic" odour. However, I do use it as a fantastic natural moisturiser and surprisingly EXCELLENT underarm deodorant! :)
on 4 May 2014
Great creamy coconut taste. I split it and use half for baking and half for my skin and hair. Great for taking off make-up, just remove with a hot muslin cloth.
on 15 March 2014
I know that extra virgin coconut oil has many health benefits and I have used this to moisturise my hair with lovely results. This particular oil is very good value for money and I'm very happy with it.
on 7 June 2014
I’m really happy with my purchase, this coconut oil is great on my skin and hair and is really healthy as well. I have recommended this to a number of friends
on 9 February 2015
Have been using this in my hair for moisturising, mixing in with other ingredients to make a pre-poo, making hair masks etc. just can't get enough of this for my hair! I cannot overstate how much this has changed the quality of my hair and hair routine. Where oh where has it been all my life!! So glad I found this product!
on 15 June 2014
My hair is so frizzy I needed to do something about it that wasn't just a quick fix and after extensive research on the internet I found out that coconut oil is best for my problem, I started to use it as directed I even leave it on for a whole day sometimes just on the ends of my hair, when washing it out it sometimes take a couple of tries but once I let it dry my hair comes out smooth, feeling really soft and frizz free :)

I've also been smothering my face in it once a week as it can be used as a moisturiser.

Overall happy with my purchase and I have already recommended it to my friends and family.
on 12 May 2014
This product came in a plastic container ... Some where along the lines this coconut oil has been subject to excess heat and subsequently has turned ranced ... Very disappointed as this is an expensive food stuff !
on 7 April 2014
I have rated this at 1 star because i bought this to use for cooking and it is not suitable for this. It doesn't taste right and when heated gives off fumes which are unpleasant. Can't understand why as it is supposed to be pure organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil. I have bought 4 jars as as I live abroad and it is a big hassle to return them so I guess I will be using this as a body moisturiser for the rest of my life! Seriously should have taken the time to read the reviews. Disappointed.