on 21 February 2016
This Extra Large 100 Litre Big Black Holdall Suitcase Size Travel Bag arrived fast in secure packaging. The first thing that I noticed when I received this travel bag was the quality of it. The material is strong and easy to wipe clean.The Zips feel sturdy. There are 4 zipped front pockets and a large zipped pocket at each end of the bag that feel durable. It is stylish and there is a 2 year guarantee with this product, too! Please see the attached photos. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.

This travel bag is extra large, therefore can hold a lot of stuff. It is very light and the stiching is well done. It has a long adjustable, removable shoulder strap and 2 reinforced Velcro together carry handles. It is comfortable to carry. The dimensions of this travel bag are as advertised 74cm X 36 X 36 (29 inches X 14 X 14). It has 4 studded base and the stitching is well done.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase as this is a very well made bag. I definitely recommend this Extra Large Big Holdall Suitcase Size Travel Bag - 100 Litre Very Large Black Holdall - Multiple Pockets - Reinforced Handles & Long Strap - Huge Cargo Bags For Storage, Travel or Laundry - RL04 to everyone.

Please note that I received this Extra Large Big Holdall Suitcase Size Travel Bag - 100 Litre Very Large Black Holdall - Multiple Pockets - Reinforced Handles & Long Strap - Huge Cargo Bags For Storage, Travel or Laundry - RL04 at a reduced price in return for my honest and unbiased review. The opinions expressed are my own based on my personal experiences with this travel bag and have not been influenced in any way.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. If you feel my review and photos that I posted are helpful to you, I would greatly appreciate it if you press the "YES" button below.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 January 2016
I was looking for an oversized bag to use around the home for keeping towels, duvets and duvet covers in. This bag fits almost perfectly into our corner wardrobe. We previously had the towels and duvets in carrier bags, but I went into the wardrobe for extra towels last week and the carrier bag disintegrated in my hand! I debated getting 3 smaller bags, but decided that it would also tidy up the wardrobe by having one larger bag and that fact that it was an almost perfect fit cinched the deal.

I've loaded this bag with a bottom layer of towels, then on top of those, a layer of duvet covers and lastly 2 x single duvets. No problems, I think I could even have got a few more towels in too. Being so light weight also helps as I'll have to lift the full bag out of the wardrobe before I can get to the zip.

Note: I received this product free or deeply discounted in exchange for a fair and honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. If you like the honest information I've shared, please click on "yes" below to let me know your appreciation.
on 28 January 2016
Product Review

Product Declaration: This was purchased at a discounted price for the purpose of review

What am I reviewing: Extra Large Big Hold-all Travel Bag

What is it: It is a bag that you could probably fit everything you own inside it

Order Date: 26th January 2016

How much did it cost: N/A

Who did i buy it from: 7 Bags via Amazon.co.uk

Massive 74cm long

What are the con's:
No Wheels
No different colours
Even when empty it seems a little heavy

Would I recommend this to others: YES

Will I buy this again: YES

Sum up the review:
This bag does everything you expect it to do. It's big, very big and has compartments on the side and at the end. The carrier can choose between handles or shoulder strap but there is a little issue. The size of the bag means that when full this bag is going to be heavy. Probably the same weight as a suitcase and that demands only one thing. Wheels. This doesn't have any, not even two at one end so you can drag it around. Wheels would push the price up and for the price it is you are buying a bag that is designed to carry lots of stuff. It seems strong, looks good and is comfortable to hold. If you are looking for a bag that holds a large amount of stuff then this is the one for you. I think that the bag is priced just right and delivery was very quick indeed. I like it.

Overall "D" Rating (1-10): 6.9
("D" or "Darren" Rating scores from 1 to 10, "1" being the lowest and "10" being the highest)

Reviewed by Darren Hayes

Date reviewed: 28th January 2016
review image review image
on 27 January 2016
I have ordered a smaller (hand luggage) bag from this company previously. I was very pleased with my first order and am delighted with this purchase. The bag is much better than I anticipated. It folds away easily (unlike some sports bags that I have owned in the past). The bag is also very deceptive. It holds a lot more than what I had imagined. This now means that I can use this bag for travelling and over-night stays when I don't want to take a large suitcase. The bag will also be useful for when my daughter goes on her school trip in the next couple of months. This is much easier for her to handle than a suitcase. At Christmas I purchased a sports bag for a Christmas gift for my husband at double this full purchase price! I wish I had purchased this bag in the beginning. This bag is large enough to hold all his martial arts training kit along with some weapons, sparring gloves, knee support and bottled water. The small compartments are also extremely useful as there are quite a few on this bag. This is brilliant for separating documents/small change and makes finding things easy rather than trying to search through the larger compartment. I purchased this bag at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. I am being 100% sincere when I say YES I would DEFINITELY purchase this bag at full price. It is a good quality bag, looks good and more than reaches my expectations. BRILLIANT
on 11 February 2016
I had decided to buy this big bag hoping that it would help me in my travels. It is always handy to have an extra folding bag that packs away in case you have too much shopping! Is there such a thing as too much shopping? Well, my husband does seem to think so!
Anyway, I ordered this and when it arrived promptly, all well packaged, I opened it and I thought ' OK! This seems large. It has a main zip pocket and side pockets- perfect for keeping home slippers and some front pockets as well.
While I was busy building castles in the air, who should come into the room, but my son. He saw the bag and sais- Cool! It's perfect for keeping my cricket gear! And that was that.
My soon to be travelling bag has now disappeared into the depths of a 10 year Old’s dungeon. It now houses his cricket bat, (he has to keep it at a slight angle, but it does zip well over it ) his batting pads, his helmet, large padded gloves- the works! That is how big this bag is,

It is black in colour, well made, strong and stylish. Hope that it will see a good few years of wear.
I received this bag in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expessed are those of myself and my family and have not been influenced in any way. Hope my experience is of use to you.
on 3 February 2016
I liked this bag from the minute I received it.

The material feels sturdy, and the zips and pockets feel durable and long lasting. Empty, this bag is incredibly light for such a large size, and the material will wipe clean easily.

Size wise - this bag holds A LOT! We have bought it for our forthcoming trip to Cape Town and it will be perfect for clothes - so much better than a suitcase where you take up a significant chunk of your weight allocation just with the case. The side pockets aren't lockable, but the main zip can have a padlock attached to it for security. Alternatively it would be simple to get it cling wrapped at the airport.

This bag offers excellent value for money in terms of quality, space and design. I am looking forward to seeing how it holds up to the rigours of airport travel, and will update my review accordingly.

I received this product at a discounted rate in return for my honest and unbiased review. I am impressed with the bag and would thoroughly recommend both product and seller.
on 11 February 2016
Extra Large Big Holdall Suitcase Size Travel Bag - 100 Litre Very Large Black Holdall - Multiple Pockets - Reinforced Handles & Long Strap - Huge Cargo Bags For Storage, Travel or Laundry - RL04 - Arrived promptly, well packaged and as described.

It is made of material which feels sturdy and durable and same with the zips and pockets. This bag is incredibly light for such a large size, and the material can be wipe clean easily. The main zip can have a padlock attached to it for security and the side pockets aren't lockable. There is a zip running from the left side of the bag, around the end along the front panel to the right across the entire top and then back around the end panel. This creates a nice folding flap to peel back for accessing the bag. On either end of the bag is another pouch with a zip that comes up and over the top end of the bag to reveal a pouch as deep as the central bag area as a separate compartment about 3 inches wide. There are two more pockets on the front of the bag, that take up half the width of the bag each, side by side, and these are wide and are deep and have a zip run along the top of the pouch. The carry handles are well stitched & seem to be able to take the weight of the holdall when it is full. The long shoulder strap across the top also seems to be securely stitched & able to take the weight of the holdall when full. This strap is of a decent length & can easily be adjustable & also has a plastic pad to help with the comfort of carrying the holdall when it's heavier.

It holds a lot of stuff!!! It can be folded up for easy storage & is pretty light too when empty.

If you have any further questions/comments about the product please add them below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, make use of the "Ask a question" function on the product listing; you are likely to get several responses from both the supplier and other customers within a few hours.

Received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest, independent review. I have no affiliation with either the manufacturer of the seller. Neither have attempted to influence this review.
on 7 February 2016
I have recently ordered a flight bag from this seller & was very happy with it so i decided to purchase this holdall based upon by previous experience.
I was expecting a decent sized holdall , as i saw that the title stated that it is one hundred litre & very large, & i can confirm that it's huge!
This holdall will easily fit plenty of clothes in it for a long weekend away or such items as towels or bedding if you are going on holiday in a static caravan where you need to provide such things for yourself & your family.

The holdall is black with some grey & white trim so it looks good.
The inside of the main compartment is spacious & has a loose base inside it to help keep the bottom flat. It has two zippers to open & close it which can be locked together for security if needed by using the small suitcase locks that you can purchase.
There are four extra decent sized pockets on the one side which are ideal for e-readers, paperwork etc but unfortunately these cannot be securely locked so be aware of this if you want to keep important items separate from the items in the large section/
There are also two large pockets on either end of the holdall , but these are also unable to be locked.
The base has four plastic studs on it for added 'scuff-proof' protection.
The carry handles are well stitched & seem to be able to take the weight of the holdall when its full. They also have a carry handle attached so you can velcro the handles together for added ease & comfort to carry.
The long shoulder strap across the top also seems to be securely stitched & able to take the weight of the holdall when full. This strap is of a decent length & can easily be adjusted & also has a plastic pad to help with the comfort of carrying the holdall when it's heavier.
Although this holdall is very large it folds in half well for easy storage & is pretty light too when empty.

Overall, i am really pleased with this holdall & can see it being used many times over the coming years.

I purchased this holdall at a discounted price in return for an honest review which i have happily given.
on 3 February 2016
As our family has grown, the amount of items we have to bag up and take with us, whether travelling by train, car or plane, has exponentially grown. We have a couple of large hard case suitcases but these aren't always suitable and we simply don't have any nice luggage bags anymore just an old sports bag of mine, I previously purchased the luggage cabin size version of this luggage set and liked it enough to try the larger one too.

The item arrived in a cellophane bag, flat-packed and folded nice and neatly and really hid the true size of the item. Opening it up and out, you have the base board of the bag that needs to be positioned to give the item shape and structure.

It was very wide from front to back, and in length, but around the depth I expected, and a nice shape for loading up, obviously you wouldn't expect this to be as large as a suitcase, if it was too large you wouldn't be able to carry it securely, but it is around the perfect size for a large item without being in need of wheels..

There is a zip running from the left side of the bag, around the end along the front panel to the right across the entire top and then back around the end panel creating a nice folding flap to peel back for accessing the bag, and on either end of the bag is another pouch with a zip that comes up and over the top end of the bag to reveal a pouch as deep as the central bag area as a separate compartment about 3 inches wide.

On top of this, there are two more pockets on the front of the bag, that take up half the width of the bag each, side by side, and these are wide and are deep and have a zip run along the top of the pouch, and has a piped nature to the edge of the pocket allowing it to expand and stand away from the bag when full. On top of each of these pockets is a small zipped pouch that isn't embossed or designed to expand but will take a lot of items inside as well.

This means there is a rather large centre section and a plethera of pockets and pouches, all good sized, usable and closable

Nice smooth running zips and very nice tough feeling fabric, with Roamlite branding nicely embossed on the front of the bag, makes this feel like a very premium product, the space inside the luggage bag for its size and the shape allow a good use of space for packing and makes this a really good additional to our travelling family essentials.

There is also a lot of additional webbing strips stitched across areas of potential stress on the bag, like across the base of the handles ect which gives me the feeling this would be very durable and last a long, long time. On the handles themselves, you have the adjustable shoulder strap and the guaranteed (2 years) and RRP card is strapped around one of the shorter handles, speaking of which, one of the hand length handles has a small canvas Velcro section stitched to it that you place the alternative handle in and wrap it up keeping the handles together.

My only criticism is the shoulder strap has no padded sleeve for taking the pressure off the strap but it does have a small thin rubber strip that slides up and down the strap to adjust position, my laptop bag and sports bag do this with thickly padded items and I can imagine the bag, if to heavy, starting to cut into the shoulder after a while of carrying, and the Velcro wrap on the hand length handles similarly isn't that large or padded and these two things when travelling would provide an extra level of premium comfort.

Apart from that though, a very well priced, very well received and very useful bag that is already going to a perfect part of our family travels and I would recommend anyone looking for a nice large travel bag this item

Disclaimer: I received this product free or discounted in order to trial and provide an honest review.
on 25 January 2016
This truly is an “Extra Large Big Holdall”.
The holdall arrived in an Amazon box, itself measuring 40cm x 52cm x 11cm, along with a small amount of the usual Amazon paper packing. The holdall itself was flat packed and folded in half and was contained within a clear plastic bag (40cm x 37cm)
Upon removing the holdall from the plastic bag, the holdall unfolded into a truly large unit. The main rectangular base of the bag measured 60cm x 36cm, but located at each end of the bag is the usual end zippered compartment. These additions give the bag an extra 7cm length at each end, making a total length of 74cm. Mounted on one side of the holdall are a pair of side by side zippered and matching pockets. These in turn measure 26cm long x 24cm in height and actually increase the overall with of the bag to 40cm. Each of the side units have a pair of horizontal zips mounted on them, about 3cm apart, in effect giving two compartments to each of the two side units. The left hand unit has a red/white logo bearing the makers name. The height of the bag when unfilled is 36cm.
The main compartment to the bag is again zippered, but has a pair of zips mounted on the zippering in order to open the top ‘flap’ from either end without the requirement to open the bag completely. The inside base of the holdall had the usual PVC type rectangular strengthening panel placed on the base of the holdall.
From a security of contents point of view, the end and side compartment zips are unable to be secured or padlocked as there is no anchor point. The main compartment pair of zips could be padlocked together through the zip tab, but due to the nature of the zip tabs, could be easily broken off.
Made from what appears to be a black nylon type material, the holdall is finished in grey stitching and a couple of small grey PVC type decorative panels. The holdall comes equipped with the normal pair of handles, and an adjustable shoulder strap. The handles and strap are once again in the black nylon material with grey stitching. Such is the size of the holdall; I found that carrying the item by the handles was the easiest way, as when I tried the shoulder strap, the bag was just too long to make it comfortable on my side/back.
Note The shoulder strap is stitched into place and cannot be removed. From a personal point of view, I felt that the strap was of no assistance and just got in the way. A removable one would have been a better design.
Overall, the holdall appears well stitched and sturdy and so long as you keep the proof of purchase, it comes with a 2 year guarantee on faulty manufacture and materials. (Fair wear and tear excluded).
The holdall is truly voluminous and I felt that the holdall would be ideal for those laundry runs, supermarket visits or as a ‘kit bag’ for those in uniform, or for simple loft storage of items or even for a week away when you didn’t wish to be seen with an ‘uncool’ suitcase. Sadly, it is just too big for day to day casual use and due to the inability to secure the zippers, I would be a bit nervous leaving it out of my sight, in an aircraft hold for example.
I received this item at a discount and have provided a candid review of the product.