1. Re-Entry Watch as a new episode is released each Thursday, just hours after US broadcast. Episodes are brought to you as soon as they are available - before the first season has even finished filming. Astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) tries to reconnect with her…
2. Extinct After Molly collapses and experiences a vision of her encounter on the Seraphim, Sam agrees to give her an ultrasound so she can learn more about her mysterious pregnancy.
3. Wish You Were Here Molly has to decide if she is going to reveal her pregnancy to John after he confronts her about her distant behavior.
4. Shelter After Sparks attempts to quarantine Molly, she and her family seek refuge on a remote island with her estranged father, Quinn.
5. What on Earth is Wrong? When the validity of Molly's pregnancy comes into question, John begins to doubt her mental state.
6. Nightmares Molly uncovers footage that may reveal the real reason the ISEA chose her for the solo mission.
7. More In Heaven And Earth Convinced the agency has her baby, Molly is determined to find out where.
8. Incursion When Molly learns that her baby is alive, she sets out with Kern and Kryger to devise a plan to intercept the baby before Sparks and Yasumoto can relocate him.
9. Care And Feeding When Sparks falls under the influence of the vision of his deceased daughter, he flees with Molly's baby to a remote location. Now, Yasumoto and Molly must rely on each other to track down the offspring. Tessa Ferrer guest stars.
10. A Pack of Cards As Molly gets closer to finding her "offspring," John learns that Yasumoto might not have his family's best interests at heart, and Sparks commits to do whatever it takes to keep the "offspring" alive and maintain the visions of his dead daughter.
11. A New World As the offspring's powers grow, Molly learns of Yasumoto's painful path to immortality.
12. Before the Blood When Molly finally comes face-to-face with her offspring, she realizes she may be the only one who can stop the coming danger.
13. Ascension Molly returns to space in an attempt redirect the Seraphim away from Earth and protect the world's population from the deadly spores.
nothing much to say about extant with Halle berry only when will there be a second series? the shows were a really a cut above most of the sci-fi shows,just cannot wait till the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Mrs. Maureen A. Gray
Stunned to see people actually rating this as enjoyable? Probably worst bit of scripted trash I have watched since 'Published 2 days ago by Paulie
This series was one of the best that I've seen and watched all way through good. SeriesPublished 3 days ago by ROSEMARIE MAYOR
I totally enjoyed this, the story line is excellent, as was the acting, it did not have to rely on special effects, sex ,violence or swearing to keep viewers interested, I don't... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Bbus
VERY POOR-the story line is weak and full of holes!!!!! to be frank its a joke (could have been really good)Published 4 days ago by S. lewins
Fantastic series. Main actors all very good. I was hooked from episode 1 and have now watched all the episodes in this season. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Mrs. M. Marcou