1. Re-Entry Watch as a new episode is released each Thursday, just hours after US broadcast. Episodes are brought to you as soon as they are available - before the first season has even finished filming. Astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) tries to reconnect with her…
2. Extinct After Molly collapses and experiences a vision of her encounter on the Seraphim, Sam agrees to give her an ultrasound so she can learn more about her mysterious pregnancy.
3. Wish You Were Here Molly has to decide if she is going to reveal her pregnancy to John after he confronts her about her distant behavior.
4. Shelter After Sparks attempts to quarantine Molly, she and her family seek refuge on a remote island with her estranged father, Quinn.
5. What on Earth is Wrong? When the validity of Molly's pregnancy comes into question, John begins to doubt her mental state.
6. Nightmares Molly uncovers footage that may reveal the real reason the ISEA chose her for the solo mission.
7. More In Heaven And Earth Convinced the agency has her baby, Molly is determined to find out where.
8. Incursion When Molly learns that her baby is alive, she sets out with Kern and Kryger to devise a plan to intercept the baby before Sparks and Yasumoto can relocate him.
9. Care And Feeding When Sparks falls under the influence of the vision of his deceased daughter, he flees with Molly's baby to a remote location. Now, Yasumoto and Molly must rely on each other to track down the offspring. Tessa Ferrer guest stars.
10. A Pack of Cards As Molly gets closer to finding her "offspring," John learns that Yasumoto might not have his family's best interests at heart, and Sparks commits to do whatever it takes to keep the "offspring" alive and maintain the visions of his dead daughter.
11. A New World As the offspring's powers grow, Molly learns of Yasumoto's painful path to immortality.
12. Before the Blood When Molly finally comes face-to-face with her offspring, she realizes she may be the only one who can stop the coming danger.
13. Ascension Molly returns to space in an attempt redirect the Seraphim away from Earth and protect the world's population from the deadly spores.
so great to see a series with realistic futurist experience. Hale Berry is amazing as is the dad and Ethan, Did a human play him? So exciting and riveting. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Eva Lola
Really enjoyed this and I hope they bring another season to it. Show was well thought out - Molly is tenacious to say the least. Well acted and an interesting concept. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Shade Thompson
When I try to play the episode, it says LICENSE ERROR. What does that mean? I got an email that i can watch things for free with my Amazon prime acount so why does it say license... Read morePublished 6 days ago by zabida abdullahi
I am a Sci-fi addict - 'hands up'. For the last forty years I have seen many takes on the alien subject come and go, with an equally large proportion of disappointments. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Elizabeth C. Colley
Almost stopped watching it 1/2 way through the 1st episode but pleased I didnt great entertainment with some cracking twists, what more could you want ;)Published 18 days ago by Paul Regan
Very impressed gripping tale with lots of twists and turns. It was good to see all the old and new faces on this show. Read morePublished 21 days ago by muna williams
Excellent. Got me hooked from the first. Had to keep watching. Wish this were on tv. Can't wait to see where it goes to. Well cast and executed. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!Published 24 days ago by mistyblu