1. Re-Entry Watch as a new episode is released each Thursday, just hours after US broadcast. Episodes are brought to you as soon as they are available - before the first season has even finished filming. Astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) tries to reconnect with her…
2. Extinct After Molly collapses and experiences a vision of her encounter on the Seraphim, Sam agrees to give her an ultrasound so she can learn more about her mysterious pregnancy.
3. Wish You Were Here Molly has to decide if she is going to reveal her pregnancy to John after he confronts her about her distant behavior.
4. Shelter After Sparks attempts to quarantine Molly, she and her family seek refuge on a remote island with her estranged father, Quinn.
5. What on Earth is Wrong? When the validity of Molly's pregnancy comes into question, John begins to doubt her mental state.
6. Nightmares Molly uncovers footage that may reveal the real reason the ISEA chose her for the solo mission.
7. More In Heaven And Earth Convinced the agency has her baby, Molly is determined to find out where.
8. Incursion When Molly learns that her baby is alive, she sets out with Kern and Kryger to devise a plan to intercept the baby before Sparks and Yasumoto can relocate him.
9. Care And Feeding When Sparks falls under the influence of the vision of his deceased daughter, he flees with Molly's baby to a remote location. Now, Yasumoto and Molly must rely on each other to track down the offspring. Tessa Ferrer guest stars.
10. A Pack of Cards As Molly gets closer to finding her "offspring," John learns that Yasumoto might not have his family's best interests at heart, and Sparks commits to do whatever it takes to keep the "offspring" alive and maintain the visions of his…
11. A New World As the offspring's powers grow, Molly learns of Yasumoto's painful path to immortality.
12. Before the Blood When Molly finally comes face-to-face with her offspring, she realizes she may be the only one who can stop the coming danger.
13. Ascension Molly returns to space in an attempt redirect the Seraphim away from Earth and protect the world's population from the deadly spores.
We love this! So different and full of suspense. We're addicted :-DPublished 8 hours ago by Hazel Eastwood
Very good show covering many sci-fi genres all at once (robots,aliens, body horror and government cover ups) Halle Berry is good (better than most films I've seen her in) and the... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Started well, then became totally ridiculous and no longer even remotely believable. A pity really, as it had so much promise.Published 1 day ago by Mr. N. Cater
First few episodes were OK but as it builds to the finale, it completely loses any sense of direction: lots of plot holes, unbelievable characters and a rubbish ending...Published 1 day ago by Blaise GALINIER
My partner and I enjoy a good TV show - this was not one of them. The first few episodes as the setup was laid out seemed to hint at something intriguing albeit with some... Read morePublished 1 day ago by YoshiMax
I don't often write reviews, actually I think this might be one of very few. My husband and I loved it! We are really looking forward to the next season. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Olgy
terrific 1st season looking forward to season 2 my one wish for season two would be please speed the plot up a little it was all a bit pedestrian at times.Published 1 day ago by martin quigley
Not bad. Rather clunky production at times. The implausible antics of Molly in lift shaft stand out for sheer amaterishness. Read morePublished 1 day ago by D. Green