1. Re-Entry Watch as a new episode is released each Thursday, just hours after US broadcast. Episodes are brought to you as soon as they are available - before the first season has even finished filming. Astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) tries to reconnect with her…
2. Extinct After Molly collapses and experiences a vision of her encounter on the Seraphim, Sam agrees to give her an ultrasound so she can learn more about her mysterious pregnancy.
3. Wish You Were Here Molly has to decide if she is going to reveal her pregnancy to John after he confronts her about her distant behavior.
4. Shelter After Sparks attempts to quarantine Molly, she and her family seek refuge on a remote island with her estranged father, Quinn.
5. What on Earth is Wrong? When the validity of Molly's pregnancy comes into question, John begins to doubt her mental state.
6. Nightmares Molly uncovers footage that may reveal the real reason the ISEA chose her for the solo mission.
7. More In Heaven And Earth Convinced the agency has her baby, Molly is determined to find out where.
8. Incursion When Molly learns that her baby is alive, she sets out with Kern and Kryger to devise a plan to intercept the baby before Sparks and Yasumoto can relocate him.
9. Care And Feeding When Sparks falls under the influence of the vision of his deceased daughter, he flees with Molly's baby to a remote location. Now, Yasumoto and Molly must rely on each other to track down the offspring. Tessa Ferrer guest stars.
10. A Pack of Cards As Molly gets closer to finding her "offspring," John learns that Yasumoto might not have his family's best interests at heart, and Sparks commits to do whatever it takes to keep the "offspring" alive and maintain the visions of his…
11. A New World As the offspring's powers grow, Molly learns of Yasumoto's painful path to immortality.
12. Before the Blood When Molly finally comes face-to-face with her offspring, she realizes she may be the only one who can stop the coming danger.
13. Ascension Molly returns to space in an attempt redirect the Seraphim away from Earth and protect the world's population from the deadly spores.
Absolutely fantastic, best scifi show show I've seen in years, completely hookedPublished 9 hours ago by A. Handley-farrell
Edge of seat stuff...loved it....hope there will be a season 2!Published 1 day ago by Mrs C Heyworth
Says Season one, can’t see there being a second season. Slow boring totally unbelievable script. I couldn't care less what happens to any of the characters they are all lifeless... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mrs Karen Vallins
Halle Berry is gorgeous and great to look at but can't act for nuts. The sorry
acting also applies to much of the rest of the cast. Read more
It's not great, but if you have prime why not give it a try. There are some reviews that are saying that the acting is bad. There is definitely a problem with the writing. Read morePublished 4 days ago by John Blake
This is a well made and very watchable sci-fi series. The plot so far is pretty meandering even though I'm interested to see where it goes.. Read morePublished 4 days ago by P. Birt