Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
If you're saying on a Dell Studio XPS 8000, then yes! The tech specs here say that it has 2 "PCIe x1" slots. Just populate one on the slots with the sound card and turn off the onboard audio in the BIOS.
10 Oct 2014 by dlourenco
votes
I doubt it very much unless your PC has a Pcie slot (extremely unlikely), you need to look for a USB sound card.
30 Oct 2014 by Reviewer
votes
The DG version uses a conventionnal PCI socket whereas the DGX uses a PCIe socket. Today, most of the motherboards don't have a PCI socket because PCIe is its successor and is faster.
30 Aug 2014 by David
votes
If you actually mean the P5QPL-AM then I don't see any reason why not. The board has a PCI-e x1 slot above the PCI-e x16 (the blue slot normally used for graphics cards). So long as that is not being used for anything else it should fit and work fine. (Make sure you disable the onboard sound card in the BIOS first before fitting).
5 days ago by Andrew C.
votes
If your internal soundcard is making those noises then yes this card will fix that as it takes over.
8 Oct 2014 by Average Buyer
votes
Yes it should be. As a general rule the separate sound-card will give better results. Motherboard sound systems are always a compromise between available space and system components. I've tried motherboard-based systems initially and always ended up with a dedicated sound-card shortly after.
11 Sep 2014 by Eric T
votes
No HDMI recording with elgato will have its own audio. Through HDMI, this is for headphone amp and better quality sound on your pc. Elgato is for console recording. But game audio will record without this sound card aslobg as you have some kind of sound (headphones or something)
9 Oct 2014 by theguf
votes
Possibly. If I was you I'd try it, if it doesn't work send it back, if it does work then great!
28 days ago by Karl
votes
I do not think so ...tell the truth I do not even use it as it seems to interfere with other applications
26 Nov 2014 by Les Townsend
votes
I believe the PX4 has a SPDIF input to its 'box of tricks' so the SPDIF output on the Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 should be enough.
13 Nov 2014 by Eric T
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers