Jack the Lad, the Flash packs a punch to get you noticed day and night. It's also bright enough to see your way home when you get caught out and small enough to hide in your pocket. It's fully sealed and easy to use, simply rotate the head to turn on and off. The Flash can be bought with the Spark Charger Pack to have a fully rechargeable system..
The Flash can use either disposable or rechargeable batteries, the best performance will be from using Exposure Lights' own batteries. The Flash will produce 40 lumens output with disposable CR123A battery, or 110 lumens output with our rechargeable RCR123A battery. The no compromise commute or get home light. Flare :
The talk of the town, the Flare is so bright yet so dinky they will be stopping you just to have a closer look. The power of a RedEye but in a cable free unit. Choose from disposable or rechargable battery options and an optional charger pack for those rechargeable batteries. Simple to use, simply rotate the head to turn on and off. Output: Emitter: Burntime:
- Continuous 9 hrs / Flash 22 hrs (disposable batteries)
- Continuous 3 hrs / Flash 8 hrs (re-chargeable batteries)
RCR123A Charger Pack :
- 1 x bracket with silicon band
- 1 x disposable Li-ion battery
- Consists of a mains charger and two re-chargeable Li-ion batteries, either one or two batteries can be charged at any time.
- This charger pack is used for the Spark, Flash and Flare Exposure Lights.
- The charge time is a mere 2.5 hours.