Like all the other haynes manuals i have purchased this one did a decent job of giving recommendations for maintenance and repair work. However i always seem to find it lacking details where i need it most (basic repair tasks that seem to be identical between manuals), and having way more details for jobs that i don't care about (totaly engine overhauls, etc. ).
- Affordable Help for repair work
- covers most repair topics you might care about
- I have purchased several manuals for cars i have owned and found them all to be helpfull.
- Says it covers multiple varients of the same model, but often has diagrams for only one of them.
- Many of the more common repair tasks (brakes, oil change, body work, etc.. ) are heavily coppied between the vairous Haynes manuals for different models, so often lack spesific details that would be helpfull. You can usually overcome this with some common sense, but i have found several times wishing i new exactly where something was rather then them assuming i know where it is.
- Lacks discussion on common problems encountered during repairs. Ie, would be nice to have advice on what to try if your break rotors are rusted on, etc. .