- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5131 KB
- Print Length: 186 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (25 July 2005)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000PMGIYK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #480,039 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£20.99|
Save £3.60 (17%)
Experimental Design and Statistics (New Essential Psychology) Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Miller's book is for all students - and graduates - whose course/work requires research of any nature. It discusses experimental design and statistics in clear, succinct terms and does not overwhelm the reader with unnecessary 'bumph'.
It is the bible for the researcher, and a book that I for one will refer to in years to come.