Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Animals [Discovery Edition] forum

Experience version please!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Jul 2011 05:21:52 BDT
vikerii says:
I wish the powers that be would stop treating Animals like a second class citizen and give it the respect it deserves! This is a fantastic album and deserves an Experience version at the very least. I know Raving and Drooling and You Gotta Be Crazy will be on WYWH, but would love some live stuff from that era. There has to be other studio items still available too. The Snowy White solo, though thinking of that, the real treat would be if David Gilmour could recreate his lost/deleted solo from Pigs on the Wing. Anyways I hope they reconsider and give this great album an expanded version.

Posted on 17 Aug 2011 19:54:56 BDT
Last edited by the author on 14 Sep 2011 22:06:06 BDT
You & me, both. Animals is a first class Pink Floyd outing. It would be spot on if they included a 3x the size, of the cover art, in the form of repro print. Instead of a scarf & marbles.

Also hoping for Meddle Immersion box set as well! Doubt all the others will be "vamped up". But it would be rather nice to have a Mono version of A Saucerful Of Secrets on the market after 43 years. Like they did with Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, then they can put the rest of the 7"s on the bonus disc!!

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Sep 2011 10:15:37 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 Sep 2011 13:26:11 BDT
RegF says:
NICK M. , said in an interview that if the other box sets do well they will have more of them. He didn't say which ones but Meddle and Animals are a good bet.
Record companies love what will sell.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Sep 2011 13:33:31 BDT
Some of the Animals tour boots are well worth checking out and ought to be given a proper legit release. I was listening to Animal Instincts '75 last night and was really surprised at how powerful this stuff is live.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  14 Jul 2011
Latest post:  27 Sep 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Animals [Discovery Edition]
Animals [Discovery Edition] by Pink Floyd (Audio CD - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars (201)