on 18 June 2013
The typos (was it even proof-read?), the bad grammar, the continual repetition ... we know you love Gage and Logan at the same time and it is confusing ... we know you hate Chloe ... get on with the plot! To be honest - I have had to stop reading this book (which is rare for me). The plot has becoming desperate - it feels like a blatant money making scheme to milk out as many books as they can rather than a story that will come to a conclusion. I can't believe the Author is going to string it out for 3 more books after this one.
It is a shame - the series and the characters had such potential. This series would be much better as 5 books rather than 9 !!
on 17 July 2012
Addison Moore is back & better than ever! I struggled with Vex & didn't enjoy it as much as all the others but Expel was just awesome! It reminded me why I love this author so much. Entertaining does not even begin to describe this book :-) I have definitely developed a soft spot for Marshall, and Logan is growing on me again but Gage.......I didn't see that coming! This series constantly has me on the edge of my seat! Love it and all the characters that come with it :-)

Can't wait for Book 7!
on 8 April 2012
I'm tired of the Celestra story now, the writer is taking far too long to get to the point in these books, descriptions seem to be getting out of hand. She's supposed to be 16/17? and all she does is roll around with four different guys, she used to be kick ass and strong, now shes whiny and throws her self at almost anybody 'ohhh Gage is my forever' 'Ohh but I could see me marrying Marshall.' 'Ohhh Logan is the one I should be with' 'Ohh I wonder what it would be like with Ellis' Sorry, but lets face it, the video that Chloe showed might have been a vindictive assault on Skyla's relationship with Gage, but for gods sake it was all bloody real, she whores her self about and then cries because her boyfriend found out about it, there's an important war going on but her problems always seem to take center stage. Logan was slowly dying and Skyla pranced around in dresses and cried over Gage. Grow up and shut up, won't be buying the next one.
on 3 May 2015
Really love this series, 1st 3 books captured me, got a little board of the 4th n the start of 5th, but the ending of 5 pulled me black in. 6 was amazing, wuld recommend this series 2 any1 who loves the supernatural books, I've read the twilight series, the vampire academy series n the sacrifice me series as well n this is 1 of my favourite. It's a must read n the fact that the 1st 3 books are free is a bonus.xx
on 5 July 2013
I must admit that i got the first book free and that kind of hooked me in. Had to get them all as had to know what happened, i would say books 4, 5 and 6 are a bit on the boring side copmpared to the others, nothing really happens to seriously move on the story nonetheless i did enjoy reading about the characters and finding out more about them and they did set up nicely for the final books in the series.
on 4 May 2012
I am loving this entire series, the plot, the characters, the suspense.... however I do wish that it come to some kind of conclusion soon as its getting a bit dragged on... never saw the ending coming... bad boy Gage... still makes me love him though. Can't wait for the next one. What is with the optioning for the books being made to film?? hurry up next book please!!
on 12 April 2015
I've read all this seeks so far one after another it started out so exciting then I started to feel old with the teen angst but now I'm getting a little bored and fed up with skulls back and forth between men indecision. This book is quite restorative and not a lot . Happens until the very end which does finish in dramatic enough style so I have to read the next
on 31 July 2012
i love these books. i think the characters are great and i can really feel some sort of conection to skyla.
i was really disappointed with the end..thats not somthing gage would do. it shouldve been logan who betrayed her like that. i alo dont like how much of a slag skyla is.
its a great series..bi too long though and it should come to an end asap.
on 28 September 2012
This book started slower than the others and it took me longer to read. Sadly, it is similar to the other books 1 to 5. Chloe is a bitch again, Tad is a moron still, Gage or Logan, Marshall yes or no, etc etc.
Hopefully number seven book will be the end of the series as you can only fight the fight for so long.
on 16 June 2013
I have enjoyed reading these books but after 6 I thought the story might have gone a little further than Skyla's indecision of who she loves the most....it's getting tiresome. Will I continue to read the books? Yes but only because I've spent so much time reading the last 6 and I'd hate for that to be in vain.