Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Sep 2013 09:19:27 BDT
Just as the title says, does anyone else have the Expected Delivery date for this on the 20th, even though they've chosen First Class Delivery?

Posted on 14 Sep 2013 11:47:20 BDT
D3X1AN says:
Mine says 17th and I chose the same option as yourself.

Posted on 14 Sep 2013 13:27:00 BDT
Seriously? I contacted amazon after I placed the order this morning at around 8:30am and they said it's not going to be dispatched until the actual release date since it's not a qualified item for day-one delivery...

When did you pre-order?

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 07:30:20 BDT
songoku584 says:
mine also says 17 i pre-ordered this back in august and chose first class derlivery for it

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Sep 2013 23:59:33 BDT
Daniel Foote says:
I ordered in July and it says estimated 17th. But it still says 'Not yet dispatched'.
:(
They are not doing a professional job at all with GTA V im afraid. I just cancelled my pre order of the game today because it still says not yet dispatched and i ordered it LAST NOVEMBER. People who have ordered the game on Friday have had it sent out on Saturday already. So they dont go to those who deserve it by ordering first. Such a poor service. Ill buy it from my local ASDA instead.
But as for the Hardback Strategy guide, ill just have to wait
:( Not happy :(

Ive previously had good service with Amazon on everything else but these are my first pre orders.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Sep 2013 01:24:36 BDT
songoku584 says:
Am sorry to hear that yours should of been dispatched what delivery service did you put for it i honestly think late people should get it after release date i am going to my local game store for the midnight release

if i dont get the hardback guide on Tuesday am not really bothered
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  14 Sep 2013
Latest post:  16 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides)
Grand Theft Auto V Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides) by Bradygames (Hardcover - 17 Sep 2013)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (104)