TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 September 2009
I wasn't sure about buying this item as I was not certain it would hold everytihng I needed it to. But it did, and more. It's flexible, expands well to a nice thick size and takes pretty much anything you need to throw in there. The closure still closes after use, even when it is stuffed to the gills, and the fabric makes it non-slip, so no chance of droping this all over the place after you have done all your hard work filing things.
Inside, there are several seperate areas, all with tabs and a handy pack of card tabs to insert. These were a PIG to insert, but I found that if you cut them with scissors as opposed to using the handy scoring marks, it worked a lot better and saved a lot of bad words.
The huge oval on the front of this file peels off nicely (it is only telling you the name of the file anyway) and leaves no residue, and if you look at the other items, it comes in a variety of colourways, VERY handy for people like me, who have way too much paperwork.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2012
For such a cheap folder it certainly does the job. I use mine to keep all my business papers in. It has 10 slots and comes with a coloured paper chart that you can write on and designate each section a purpose e.g. 1 section is for invoices, 1 section is for tax returns etc. It is made of a relatively pleasant fabric which as long as it is looked after reasonably well will hold up for a long time to come (maybe forever?). It has a handy velcro strap to keep the folder closed so your papers don't fly out, the strap itself is a bit longer than you would expect but this is so that when you folder is full-to-bursting with paper, it will still close securely!

Apart from saying that it looks reasonably professional and could easily be carried into a meeting ( as other reviewers have said), there is not much else to say.
If you want an all-purpose folder, this will do the job.
on 26 October 2011
This is the second folder I have purchased as I was very happy with the previous one.
They are just what I need to file professional and private my paperwork.
on 16 October 2013
I recently bought this item, along with a second one in black, and have found them to be an excellent purchase. We all, without exception, are required to keep important paperwork, whether it be Home and Contents Insurance Schedules and Policies, Car Registration, M.O.T and Insurance documentation and many other essential forms which need annual renewal or be at hand at a moments notice.
These fabric A4, expanding, wallets not only look and feel quality but really are quality. Their plastic interior compartments allow storage of up to 13 separate kinds of documents, all of which may be individually identified with a tab insert whilst the velcro flap, which closes the wallet, ensures the contents remain securely contained inside.
Much of the essential paperwork we receive, and need to keep, these days is printed on A4 paper but is often folded to fit into an envelope half its size. When organising storage of my paperwork recently I purchased some cheap A4 envelopes which not only allowed me to store my documents sensibly, fitting across the width wallet perfectly instead of bulging at its centre, it also allowed me to record the different paperwork retained in each.
A few pounds more expansive than the 'all plastic' versions that may be found in stationery shops. However, I would definitly recommend these stylish fabric expanding storage files to anyone who is prepared to pay that little extra for quality, knowing it will never need replacing.
on 27 April 2014
Being a bit of a control freak, I bought this when I was going away with friends as I was doing all of the planning. There are plenty of sections (14) and plenty of labels to put in them in various colours.

It's built extremely well - I've had it for almost a year and it's survived drops, falls, and once it actually got thrown out of a moving car yet it still lives. The quality feels nice, and the black plastic panels don't detract from the quality of it at all. The sticker is very easy to peel off the leaves no residue whatsoever.

The labels, although plentiful, did make a bit of a problem for me as they're made of shiny card - it takes a few tries to get them written on with a biro and with a liquid ink pen it smudges readily. They were also a bit finicky to get into the holders themselves, and the holders then a bit shut. Lots of them fell out so I ended up taping them shut. If you're using regular cardboard instead of the ones provided, this shouldn't be a problem.

I will be buying more of these and I would highly recommend it to everyone else.
on 17 December 2012
Ideal for filing and keeping receipts, guarantees, etc and it can hold a lot of paperwork. Need to be careful as it is easily ripped but still good value.
on 15 December 2012
Not much to add to other reviews, except my agreement that it is a nice product. Expands well, and closes securely. Well made, decent quality.
on 11 March 2013
I have to carry several documents for work and sorting them in this folder is ideal. They stay neat and tidy.
on 26 July 2012
this was perfect for what i wanted it for, which was to do with work, needed to carry documents and have separate compartments/perfect for this task.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 March 2015
I'm very happy with this expanding A4 fabric file. It looks tidy, holds a surprising amount comfortably and is wonderful for organising all your papers in one simple place.

The only downside I have found with it is that the bottom of the folders are open meaning that anything too small might slip beneath the folders when the file is not full. However, the more you put into this the tighter the fit and the smaller the issue becomes.

Overall, this is a good product that I can happily recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse