Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 February 2007
I have nothing but good things to say about Karen Katz books. My [...]loves them and since we have graduated from the body part books these have become a firm favourite. It allows discussion and it it easy to understand for the little ones.
on 28 April 2014
My toddler loved this book. I really liked how at the end of every action there's a page that asked "what do yo say?" I would pause a little and look at my toddler and then lift up the flap and make a big deal about saying "Excuse Me" or "Thank You" and so on. Also, I noticed that books with lots of words are not as good for my toddler's age (about 20 months). I end up skipping so that I can retain my toddler's interest. This book gets straight to the point and the child gets excited about lifting the flap and seeing what happens next. I wish I could find more books with exactly the same structure but with new things to learn.
on 8 August 2013
A great little book for practicing manners with my 2 and 3 year olds. Very straight forward for them to understand. Lovely little flaps for them to lift and they love saying what manners they have to use in each part before they lift the flap.
on 8 February 2015
It presents phrases which can be hard to explain in a very amusing way.
I bought it to help someone teach a non- English-speaking Chinese gentleman
a few helpful expressions ...but don't know if it did!
on 13 January 2015
I love the drawings, its very clear for a toddler to read and fun. Downside is that I paid over 6Pounds for a 6 page book that includes delivery. Seems expensive to me.
on 10 November 2015
As a UK buyer, I wasn't so keen on 'mommy' also wasn't so keen on the 'treat' dynamic (e.g. yes please to a lollipop and a puppy but no thank you to peas).
on 22 January 2014
Simple but effective, my 2 year old child is very interested on it and she really improved her manners after a few reading sessions! I recommend.
on 18 December 2014
If Id have known it was American, I wouldn't have bought this. The first word is 'mommy'.. We spell it 'mummy' in England so confusing when trying to teach your kids. Overall, the book is cheap looking & flimsy. Unimpressed with the quality & wouldn't buy any of the other books.
on 30 May 2014
As a first birthday present for a friends baby's 1st birthday happy to say he loved it, it has become one of his favourite books.
on 22 February 2014
Fun book, it has become my toddlers favourite, and is fun to read, teaches good manners from an early age.